~*Déjà Vu*~

(If you find stuff different.. like how I... uh... narrate this story? Well, I guess Fanfomtrash 's accent rubbed off me XD, which is awesome in my opinion, now off to the story!!)

But the cheerful expression this innocent skeleton had, soon disappeared as he realized that something was wrong with his old friend.

"(Y/N)? I-is something wrong?" The skeleton asked worriedly. But your expression stayed... blank... emotionless... "(Y/N)?"

The small skeleton turned to one of it's comrades. And shook them. "Ink! What's wrong with (Y/N)?"

"I d-don't kno-ow!!! S-STOP SHAK-KING ME P-PLEASE." Ink stuttered as he was shook by Blueberry.

"Oh! Sorry!" Blueberry apologized.

"It's okay." Ink said as Blueberry stopped shaking him. Ink turned to you. "And I... honestly don't have any idea what's wrong with... (Y/N)."

Classic looked at you, seeing your confused expression as you looked and observed at the situation as it unfolded.

He walked towards you, and you noticed it. He offered his hand to help you up. But you just looked at it. And then you scrambled back. You put your arm in front of you protectively.

Classic's expression.. it showed that he was a bit..hurt. What happened to his (Y/N)? Wait, uh, that came out wrong, uh, what happened to his closest human friend?

The others exchanged looks.

"She lost her memories. Didn't she? She forgot us." Outertale Sans said. Classic just sighed and and looked at you.

"Look, kid, I ain't gonna hurt ya. Okay? We won't hurt you." He said. You lowered your arm.

"Who... Are you? H-how are you talking? How are you alive?!" You demanded. Okay that's a lot of questions.

"Okay, one question at a time buddy. First off. I'm Sans." Sans said as he held out his hand for you to shake. (Oh hell yeah y'all know what I'm about to do :D) "Nice to see you again."

You looked at him. And then slowly regained the courage to shake this skeleton's hand. [Dang, I'm on a sugar rush over here. So far, I've drank chocolate milk (where are my chocoholics at?!), 50+ candies, and, uh... I can go on. But there's no time. So, really sorry if there are some wrong grammars and words that are missing. ;-; My hangover's gonna be super bad later. Oh woe me! I'll also probably get diabetes after this... I really need to slow it down with the sweets and candies.]

But at the moment you grabbed his hand. A loud farting noise erupted in the air. You had this blank stare. Again.

Everyone did their best to keep themselves from laughing. But failed. As usual.

You, on the other hand, you blinked. And started shaking. From laughter of course.

"What the hell man?" You asked him as you let go. You were still laughing a bit. Your head randomly started hurting. "This feels like déjà vu."

Sans, the one in the blue jacket, chuckled. "Eh, that déjà vu your feeling right now isn't a coincidence kid."

"What do you mean?" You asked. (*insert "What do you mean" song in the background* HA HA HA HA Ha ha..! Heh... I hate Justin Bieber. No offense to the Belieber fans. I'm actually quite impressed by you guys, it takes dedication to actually still believe in someone and still be there for them and like them even after all they've done...)

"Eh.... this happened before. Mostly the whoopee cushion in the hand trick. It happened before...uh....never mind."

"...Okay..." You say. Your smile disappeared moments ago.

But this was... still beyond weird. And that small feeling of happiness..? Even if it was just for a moment... That happiness you felt... It felt... good. But... painful... it felt like... a chipped piece of a puzzle.

That was most likely shoved into the part where you'd think where it's supposed to go. But still doesn't fit. So you just keep trying to make it fit. Trying to make it fit the puzzle... (Imagine how the poor chipped puzzle piece felt being shoved and all that ;-; holy crap, I'm so weird XD) Okay, I think I've rambled enough. I NEED TO STOP BEING SO FRIGGIN' DEEP ALL THE TIME.

(Eh..... I kinda like being edgy XD. At least I ain't lonely in being edgy.... WHERE ARE MY EDGE-LORDS AT?! Tagging my homie Fanfomtrash , just cuz I can :D I'm an evil smol bean :3 also Sizukiriachan cuz she a good homie)

Anyway, you felt dizzy. "Welp, I feel like vomiting. Everyone who is at least 2 feet away from me, step away." Everyone backed away. Your legs felt like jelly. Darkness seemed to reach out to you as it enveloped your vision.

And then you collapsed. But before you did. You felt skeletal arms catch you before you fell down on the floor. A bunch of worried skeleton expressions looked down at you as the darkness hugged you tight.