~*Man of my Dreams*~

Everdy night I dream about him. The way his touch sends chills down my spine. I feel like he's always here next to me, but I know it's only a dream. Drifting back to sleep there he is lying next to me. "Let me take care of you tonight and make you feel loved. Whatever you want just ask, I'm all yours baby girl." He kisses down my chest toward my stomach, he slides both my shorts and panties off. I feel his cold finger on my clit, moaning into our kiss.

The simple feel of him touching me gives me pleasure. His tongue slides down my body trailing with sensual kisses. I gasp as I feel his tongue gliding over my clit. He never fails to make my legs feel weak. The pleasure I feel every night in these dreams is magical. I can't bare the pleasure anymore I pulls him up and he kisses me passionately. Feeling his body on top of me is the best thing about it. I can't help but dig my nails into his back as he thrusts inside me. His moan is the sexiest thing I'll ever hear.

As he thrusts deeper inside me I moan and arch my back. His stroke game was always on point. As he grinded in and out of me he never missed my g-spot. Looking into his eyes I saw lust but love all at once. Pressing his forehead against mine as the sweat dripped from our bodies. I brushed my lips against his and bite it softly pulling away. Causing him to bit his lip in response only turning me on more.  Kisses up my neck to my ear he whispers "I could go harder and really make your legs shake baby girl, you asking for it." I respond with a moan and arch my back as he went faster and faster at a pace I couldn't handle he place both hands on the headboard. As he climaxed the headboard hit the wall making a loud noise. He pulls out and holds me close. I turn to him once I catch my breath. "Will I ever meet you?" He kisses my forehead "Someday baby girl . . . .  Sooner than you think."

I wake up refreshed and relaxed I decided to go on my daily run but on a different path. I look down to change my song and I run into someone. I almost fall back but he grabs me. "I am sorry! I wasn't looking at all." He looks at me "No, I'm sorry. My names Kenny." I play it cool "I'm Y/n." He smiles "Maybe we should go out sometime." I'm smiling like a fool now "Yeah, I'd like that." He grabs my phone and saves his number. I call and he smiles and saves mine. "I'll call you and make plans. See you later." He smiles and walks away. Honestly I have no idea how to react to what just happened. I just met a boy who's literally been in my dreams for a very long time now. Now I'm going to get a chance to be with him. I finish my shower and try not to look so desperate waiting by the phone.

*Texts*

"Hey, Y/N meet me at the park. I'll be by the swings."

*Reply*

"Okay, I'll be there  in a couple minutes"

I sit in my room and calm down for a moment so I don't seem so crazy. I walk downstairs and tell my sister bye and walk out. I sit on the swing and wait patiently, after a couple minutes I close my eyes and swing. I imagined someone pushing me, after a while I feel someone actually pushing me. He pulls be swing back onto his body and covers my eyes. Wow, he smells so perfect. He whispers in my ear "I'm sorry, I'm late." I shrug "It's fine, I didn't mind waiting" He smiles "Since you waited so long . . . . Do you trust me enough to come to my house? Just for food and a movie. I'll take you home if you don't want to be there." I laugh a little at how cautious he is not to sound like a horny guy "Let's go. I have nothing else to do tonight."

We get to his place, he shows me around and surprisingly . . . . The house looks just like the one from my dream. I look around in awe, he notices me looking around the house. "Why do you look so surprised by the house?" I shrug "I . . . I just feel like I've seen it before." He smiles "I know. . ."

He walks closer to me and kisses my neck. I moan lightly having felt the pleasure of this before. He picks me up like I'm weightless. I've never been so in love. He takes me upstairs and lays me on his our bed. It feels like everything here is ours. He kisses down my chest as he slides his hands down my body. I can't help but to let him take control. He sucks on every inch of my body. I arch my back and almost scream. Kissing me passionately he thrusts deeply inside me, I dig my nails deeply into his back gasping at the pleasure. He kisses my neck only making everything about this moment more pleasurable. He goes faster and faster changing rhythms with each thrust only getting me closer to my climax. He moans and whispers in my ear "This is all I've ever dreamed of baby girl." I scream as he thrusts go deeper and slower only making my climax stronger. He thrusts hard and deep making me scream in pleasure as every part of my body relaxed.

We lie there breathless.

Credits to : INAMRABLUE