Punishment ;) *Master Dri*

I live in the S&M life if I do anything wrong or fail to follow Master Dri's orders I get punished. He told me to clean up since he's having company over. I turned around and told him "I'm not the maid." He was toward me grabbing my neck. "When I tell yo ass to do something, I expect you to do it alright? Yo ass lucky I'm in a good mood because if no I would have been put yo ass in check, now disrespect me again. . . I dare you to. Next time Ima punish you." I nod "Yes master Dri"

I started walking away I felt a stinging sensation one my left ass cheek. I rub it softly as I was downstairs into the kitchen. I begin washing the dishes and then scrubbing the floor.

Master Dri POV

I love the way her ass felt, being able to almost call it mine was like heaven. That attitude of her gone get her penetrated. Let me see what she in there doing, I walk into the kitchen seeing her ass all out was making me hard, I mean I told her to wear what she wearing its uniform booty shorts and a tank top. I didn't know it would make me wish she'd fuck up so I could penetrate that ass. Shit, I'll just text them and say don't come. It's fucked up when the master gets hungry ;). "Get up" I tell her she looks up at me and asks "but. . . Why? I thought you had company coming?" I snatched her up and push up against the counter "Don't question me." I tighten my grip on her arms "No! I'm so sick and tired of being your slave! Everything I do is wrong" I frown "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING TO?" She looks me in the eyes "YOU! Dri!" I can't lie you know how it is when she calls me Dri.

To damn sexy . . . I grab her and take her upstairs I throw her on the bed "What the fuck did I tell you about disrespecting me?" She frowns "No to . . ." looking down on her "and what did you do?" I say raising my voice taking off her shorts. She looked at me with a sad face as my voice became louder "Turn over, Now!" She turns over I stare at her ass and bite my lip damn. . . "Why must you be so damn disrespectful . . .?" I smacked her ass the sound echoed through the room "Huh?" I ask again smacking her ass, she moans "mmm!"

I yell again "Answer me!" She screams "I'm sorry! Please!" I smirk and smack her ass again "Didn't I tell you next time you disobey me your ass was gone get penetrated" She moans "mmm, Yes"

I position myself at her entrance and plunged into her paradise. I wasn't going to hurt her bad just bad enough so she wouldn't walk for a few days. Gripping her hips feeling up and down her perfect fitted curves I growl "Say my name" She resists "No!" I smirk "Since you want to play tough girl then let's play baby girl." I flipped her over and stroked her harder than before feeling her wall tighten around my dick. I saw her still holding her moans in, I lean down to her ear and whisper "c'mon baby girl just cum for daddy and let it all go. I know you want to." I lick her neck. My strokes become more forceful and powerful with each stroke the bed frame shook. She screams "Mm daddy! Oh Fuck!" She grips my shoulders I knew she would cum around ;) She released and I did too. I bite on her neck "Now next time Ima tear that ass up, down, left, and right. Keep playing'.

**This was all @inamrablue. Make sure to thank and follow her, best Co-writer ever!**