Chapter 10, gender.

AN: Heyy. Thank you for 222 reads!! Makes me really happy. -xx-

_______________________________________________________

David's POV

Then the doctor says "Hmm, that looks not ok." I die a little inside. "What? What's wrong?" I ask. I see Liza's conserned to. "No no, it's not thát big of a deal, don't worry so much. The baby is just not as big as is should be. I think it's because Liza's body is still healing from the cancer she had." "So what's going to happen?" Liza asks. "Well, I will give you an injection with hormones every 3 weeks. Then the baby will grow as good as normal." The doctor says. Liza and I look at each other. "If that's ok with you ofcourse." He then says to Liza. "Yes ofcourse, if that's what the baby needs to be healthy." The doctor nods. "Ok, I'm gonna get an injection." He walks away. I see Liza's looking at me. "What do you think babe?" She asks. "I don't know, I feel bad for you that you have to do all this. I can't do anything. Except for being there for you and help you." "Babe it's ok. I'm really happy I can do this, actually we should be happy it's just this and not something worse." "Yea you're right." As I kiss her forehead, the doctor walks back in. "Ok, so I'm going to put the hormones in your blood vessel on you're arm. You're going to feel a little sting, just like every other injection." He says to Liza. I know she's afraid of needles and I see she's scared. I grab her hand and she looks at me. "Babe it's ok, just keep looking at me." I say, and she looks me in the eyes. I see the needle goes in and Liza groans a little. After 10 seconds the doctor puts out the needle. "Are you ok?" The doctor asks. Liza nods. "Ok, you can go home then."

*2 months timelapse*

Liza's POV

I'm now 4 months pregnant, you can really see my baby bump now. David's so sweet, I love him so much and I'm o happy we're going to do this together. I'm at home sitting on the couch when David walks in. We're going to the clinic to see if the baby is a boy or a girl. "How are my favourite people?" He asks. "I'm fine, and the baby is very awake." I answer. "Do you feel it kicking?"  "Earlier I did but not anymore." David sits next to me. "Wait wait David! I feel it! Quick put your hand on my belly!" He lays his hand on my and I put it on the right spot, David gets tears in his eyes. "You feel it?" He nods, it's the first time he feels the baby. After that he says:

D: Babe, we have to go to the cinic soon.                                                              

L: Yea, i know. We get to now what gender the baby is.                                                                                 

D: Hmhm. You know, I have an idea of how we get to know it. Wanna hear it?                                          

L: Yes. What is it?

D: Ok, so what if we ask the doctor to put the gender on a note, then we give it to a baker. We ask the baker if he wants to make a cake, inside blue or pink. We invite all our friends and when we'll cut the cake, we'll see what gender it is.

L: Wow David! That's a really good idea! We do it.

*Timelaps evening*

David's POV

Zane, Heath, Gabbie, Erin, Carly, Kristen, Toddy, Scotty, Alex and Dom are here. We're all gathered together around the table, on the table there's the cake. Liza and me are holding a knife. "Ok on three!" I say. Everyone counts. "One! Two! Three!" We cut the cake and when we look we see that there's pink on the inside. Liza and I are both screaming. Everyone claps and yells. I hug Liza, I'm so happy right now.