Chapter 15, accidents

Liza's POV

Sky is 2 years old right now. She can talk, it's literally the cutest thing ever. David and I are both 23 years old. We also still do youtube, we really like it and we make enough money with sponsors and stuff like that. Both of our channels have grown. David has now 10 million subscribers and I have 15 million.

I'm going to target now. I sit in the car with Sky next to me in her babyseat. She looks outside and sings along with the songs on the radio, as far as you can call it singing. I'm at a stopsign, when it turns green I drive. Just then I see a spinning truck coming towards us. The next thing I know is a huge smack. When I look next to me I see Sky has blood on her head. I want to help her but I can't move. I hear people screaming and see them running towards us. Then everything goes black.

David's POV

I'm home watching tv when my phone rings.

Hospital lady: Hello. Am I speaking to David Dobrik?

D: Yes you are. Who am I speaking to?

HL: You are speaking with the receptionist at the hospital. Is it correct that you are Liza Koshy's boyfriend and the father of Skylar Dobrik?

D: Yes that's correct. What happened?!

HL: They had a car accident, people recognized her and told the paramedics to call you. Can you come to the hospital?

D: I'm on my way.

I hang up the phone, grab my keys and speed to my car. Once I'm on my way I can't stop worrying about Liza and Sky. What happened to them?

I arrive at the hospital. "I'm David Dobrik." I say to the receptionist. "Okay, you're here for Skylar and Liza right?" She answers. "Yes how are they?" "Ehm let's see." She says as she types something on the computer. "Skylar is fine, she just haves some bruises and a cut in her head. Liza has had an emergency surgery, she has not woken up yet." She then says. "Skylar is in room 98 at the child section. Liza is in room 178" "Ok thank you."  I say as I walk away. I don't know where I have to go. I'll go to Skylar first. When I come in I see she's crying and a nurse is trying to calm her down. I walk towards her and hug her. "Shh baby, it's ok. Daddy's here." she stops crying. "I see you don't need my help anymore." The nurse says as she walks away. "How are you feeling little one?" I ask Sky. "I am good I think." (Imagine a 2 year old saying this) I wipe of her tears. "Where's mama?" She asks. "She's in another room baby. She's sleeping." I say, I don't want her get more upset and I think she wouldn't understand either. I decide to call Gabbie.

*on the phone*

G: Hey Dave!

D: Hey Gab. Can you come to the hospital?

G: Hospital?! Why? What happened?

D: Liza and Sky had a car accident, but they're in different rooms and I want to see Liza but I don't want let Sky on her own. And I also assume you want to see them.

G: Ok I'm coming. Oh and I'm taking Zane with me.

Gabbie arrives and she and Zane come into Sky's room. "Hey munchkin. How are you doing?" Gabbie says to Sky. "I'm good." She answers. "Ok Gab, I'm going to Liza ok?" I say, she nods. "Baby I'm going to mommy ok? Gabbie and Zane will stay with you." I say to Sky.

When I'm almost at Liza's room a doctor stops me. "Are you David Dobrik?" He asks and I nod. "Ok, Liza's awake. I'm going inside with you." He says as we both enter the room. "Hey babe. How are you feeling?" I say to Liza as I hug her. I see she has a cast around her arm. "I'm fine I think. But my head hurts." She replys. "Ok guys. I have good and bad news. I'll start with the good one. From the accident you only have a broken arm and a concussion. The bad news is...