Part one

"What's up Nerd" Josh said pushing me against a locker. I didn't respond "answer dumbass" Josh said punching me in the stomach. "Nothing" I said in a whimper. "So you have the time to get beat up huh punk" Josh's friend Blake said. I looked up tears brimming my eyes. "Looks like he has nothing better to do" Josh's other friend Ethan says they all start to punch and kick me except for one, Sam he never beats me up he just makes fun of me and watches. "P-please stop" I cry "look the losers crying now" Blake says and all of them laugh. The bell rings and they all run off to class leaving me a crying mess in the hallway. I get up and wipe tears from my eyes. I run through the hallways to the door and run home. Once I get home I rush to my room and lock my door to cry some more. I walk to the bathroom that's connected to my bedroom and get some tissue to stop my bleeding nose. "Colby are you home" I hear my mom yell from downstairs "yeah" I yell back walking to my bed with the tissue still to my nose. My mom doesn't know about the bullies no one does I think it'd be a waste of their time to handle it "why are you home again" my mom yelled "I threw up so I came home" I lied. "Would you like some soup" she yelled "uh no I'm good I think I'll just sleep" I said getting on my computer. "Okay sweetheart hope you feel better" she yelled up, I didn't respond. I looked on facebook to see Josh's post "beat up a loser today he was a wimp" I slammed my computer top down and set it on the floor. I covered my face with my hands at least it's Friday so I don't have to get beat up tomorrow. I slept the rest of the day and when I woke up I decided to get a job since I wanted money. I got dressed and told my mom I was leaving. I eventually found a Dairy Queen and seen a help wanted sign, I walked in for a interview and got the job the manager told me to come back tomorrow and he'll tell someone to show me around. I nodded and left to go back home and look at the assignments from yesterday. I did them and it wasn't a really exciting day. I layed in my bed and watched tv, played on my computer until I decided to go the the park. I walked there and sat under a tree. After a while I saw Josh and his 'crew' and stood up putting my hood over my heads starting to walk away. "Hey loser where do you think your going" Blake yelled they all ran to me and pushed me against the tree causing me to fall to the ground. Ethan picked me up and held me against the tree. He squeezed my wrist hard and pulled me away from the tree. "Why'd you try running away wimp" he laughed squeezing my wrist more "m-my wrist" I said almost crying trying to get him to release my writs. "Oh I'm sorry does it hurt" he said sarcastically he twisted it and let go I fell to the ground holding my wrist. They all started punching and kicking me again "stop please" I cried "oh well since you asked so nicely" Josh laughed as they all walked away, except for Sam he looked at me like he was sorry or giving me sympathy no he couldn't be. I backed away from him scared of what he might do his face looked like he was sad. "Come on Sam" Blake yelled "k bye loser" Sam yelled running towards the car they were in. I got up and walked home walking into my room and bandaging my wrist. It was 8:00 now so I decided to go to bed. I get woken up by my alarm and remember about Dairy Queen. I walk there and the manager tells a boy to come show me around. I back up as I notice it's Sam. Sam nods and the manager walks away. Sam put his hand out to shake my hand and I flinch "d-don't hurt me please" I said holding my arms across my face as a defense. "I was just gonna shake your hand" Sam says putting his hand down he shows me around and I get to know how everything works. Eventually Sam's shift was over and I knew everything now so I got to go home and come back to work on Tuesday after school. I went to walk home and Sam asked "hey do you need a ride" "no I'm good thanks though" I responded. It started to rain "how about now" Sam asked "f-fine" I said hesitantly getting in the passengers seat and telling him were I live. "Does it hurt" Sam asked looking at my hand "a little" I said back "so your parents know" he said looking at the road again "uh no" I responded. "You should tell them" he told me pulling into my drive way "no thanks I'm good" I said reaching for the handle but he locks it. Oh god this is the day I die. "Do you have any other hurt places" he asked looking at me. "Y-yeah but it's no big deal" I said looking down "can I um can I see them" he asked nervously. I shook my head no "I'll tell your parents if you don't let me" he threatened. "Okay but can we go inside first" I asked he nodded and unlocked the door. We went to my room without my parents seeing us and sat on my bed. "Can I see now" he asked I lifted up my shirt showing a big bruise on my stomach he touched it and I winced. "Sorry is there anymore" he asked I took off my shirt completely there being bruises on my arms and my right shoulder. He leaned over putting his hand on my leg to touch my shoulder and I kicked him off of me crying. "Is there more here" he asked rubbing the spot his hand was just on. I nodded and he pulled up my pant leg. "I'm so sorry" he said wiping a tear from my cheek "for what" I asked "Josh Blake and Ethan" he said sitting back down "it's okay I'm fine" I say grabbing my shirt and put it on then pull my pant leg down again. "It's not fine you have bruises all over" he says "they'll go away" I said starting to cry again. "No no no no no don't cry please" he said hugging me I hugged back "y-you should g-g-go home" I cried onto his shoulder. "If you stop crying I will" he said hugging me closer. It felt nice to be cared for like this I know it sounds stupid but I like Sam. I stopped crying and he pulled away "okay I'm gonna go home now I'll see you at school tomorrow" he said getting up. I nodded knowing I'll definitely see him tomorrow with 'the crew'. He left and I layed on my bed hoping tomorrow never comes even though I know it will.

Wow 1246 words that's the longest chapter I've ever written I hope you liked this and the song is called welcome to my life comment your feed back or random stuff cuz I like to read you people's comments k Adios 😃