Part 10

(You guys said yes sorry if this chapter sucks)  ⚠️smut/Trigger warning⚠️

I nodded and laid back down. I started to feel Sam kissing my neck and thought nothing of it until he ran his hand up my chest "S-Sam" I whined as he kissed a certain spot on my neck. I felt him smirk and keep kissing that spot. Sam started to kiss down my body till he got to my boxers then he stopped and just kissed around the waistband. I whimpered as he moved down kissing my sensitive thighs. After a bit he started to move up kissing towards my bulge. "S-Sam no p-please" I moan as he hooks his fingers into my boxer's waistband slightly tugging at them. He finally pulls them down as I whimper. Sam comes back up to me kissing my lips passionately as he grinds on my lower body. (I'm making myself uncomfortable 😣) I moan into the kiss and tug at his boxers signaling I want them off. He catches what I want and takes them off throwing them somewhere in the room. He continues to grind on me for a bit then goes down to my lower body putting me in his mouth. "S-Sam" I moan loudly. He bobs his head as I continuously moan and whimper. Soon after I cum and do the same to Sam as he did to me. (I wanna die) we laid down next to each other as we were both a panting mess. I shut my eyes tight and cuddle to Sam slowly falling asleep.

Me and Sam woke up in the morning to knocking on the door to Sam's room "hello" Sam says groggily. "Come downstairs you should be up already" Sam's mom says "I'll get up but I'm gonna chill with Colby for a bit" Sam responds "k" is all we hear before footsteps leading downstairs. Suddenly I get hit by all the memories of last night. I can't believe I did that. What will my dad think if he finds out. "Colby are you okay your crying" Sam says wiping a tear away from my cheek. I nod and wipe away all the tears trying to stop crying. "My eyes are just watering" I lie. Sam nods believing me and gets up grabbing our clothes. I put mine on and look at my phone.
D=Dad C=Colby

D- where are you
D- you should be home by now
D- get your ass home now you piece of shit
D- your off with that little boyfriend of you aren't you slut
C- sorry dad I was asleep I'll be home soon

I put my phone down and look at Sam "my dad wants me home" I say trying not to cry and tell Sam everything. "Ok I can take you home" he says and I nod. I get my stuff and Sam drives me home. I walk in the house and attempt to sneak upstairs before my dad sees me but I fail as to he comes by the door seeing me. "H-hey d-d-dad" I gulp clearly seeing he's drunk. "Why the fuck were you out so late" he asked clearly pissed "I stayed with a friend" I say backing away. "It was more then a friend wasn't it you slutty shit" I start to cry as he comes near me. "N-no sir" I stutter. "Don't lie to me" he yells as he slaps me across the face. I cry more as he looks more pissed by the second "go to your room now" he says pointing upstairs. I run upstairs not having to be told twice. As soon as I get in my room I shut my door and lock it running over crying on my bed.

Sorry this chapter was crap and the smut sucked but it's my first time writing smut so... ya btw check out my insta @Solbys_girl song is ride by Somo adios 🤠