Part 3

I woke up cuddled to Sam. I gasp and scoot away. Sam shifted then woke up "are you okay Colby" he asked I nodded as I felt myself blush "were you here all night" I asked nervously "yeah" he said. "Well I have to get ready for school" I said getting up and walking away fast. "I'm just gonna skip" he says casually "what" I asked surprised "what about your boyfriend wouldn't he wanna see you oh and homework" I said trying to get him to go. "Nah it's fine" he said "t-then I'm skipping too" I said not wanting to get bullied today. He nodded in response and patted the spot next to him gesturing for me to lay down. I hesitantly laid down and he put his arm around me pulling me closer. I was shocked but am to tired to do anything so I just snuggled into him with his hand being on my hip. "I'm pretty sure if your boyfriend saw this he'd be pissed" I whisper. Then Sam jolts up grabbing his phone "can my boyfriend come over" he said smiling brightly "I-I guess" I said in a sad tone. He started text him and I laid my head on his lap snuggling into the bottom of his stomach. I immediately felt a pair of eyes on me knowing it was Sam "uh sorry" I say getting up and laying in the spot I was before "it's okay" he said then continued to text his boyfriend Chris. "Imma pick Chris up I'll be back in a couple minutes" he said getting up. I nodded and went downstairs so I can open the door when he gets back. I waited for a while then Sam burst through the door his face red and stained with tears. "Sam are you okay" I asked running towards him. "I'm fine" he says harshly walking upstairs to my bedroom as I followed him. "Are you sure you look like you were crying" I said "I'M SURE" Sam yelled at me. I backed up so I was against the door and was trying not to cry because I don't like when people yell at me (I cry when people yell at me idk y but I do...) "Colby I'm sorry I'm fine don't worry about it" Sam said walking towards me. I flinched out of habit and felt arms around me as I was engulfed in a hug. I hugged back and put my neck in the crook of Sam's neck. "Sorry I yelled at you I didn't mean to" Sam said resting his forehead on mine. "It's fine" I said. Then Sam leaned in. I didn't know what to do so I did the same and leaned in then Sam closed the gap kissing me.

Sam's POV (probably the only time in this book)

I walked out of Colby's house getting in my car to go get Chris. I told him I was gonna come in about a half an hour but then decided to come now and surprise him. I walked up to the door and knocked. I got no answer and I knew he was home so I just assumed he went to the bathroom and couldn't hear me and I walked in. "Chris" I hear someone moan. I get curious and walk upstairs to Chis's bedroom to see him with another guy. "CHRIS" I yell crying "s-Sam you weren't supposed to be here yet" he said hiding the other guy he was with. "Who are you with" I asked sadly "no one Sam" he said calmly. "Who are you with" I asked more mad this time. "Oh hi Sam" Blake smirks. "BLAKE REALLY CHRIS YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH BLAKE" I yelled crying harder. "Sam we were just having a little fun" Blake says. "I'm sorry Sam but you weren't here and Blake was so things happened" Chris shrugged. "We're over I don't ever wanna see you again" I said calmly then walked out of the house and drove back to Colby's.

Heeyyyyy peoples waz good 😜 how was this chapter I hoped you liked it and who new Chris was gonna cheat what a douche 😅 to bad he got caught (don't cheat kids) check out SolbysKoala and Maria_Foust k Adios ✌🏻