{8}

I woke up and remembered it was now Saturday. Maybe I can go to Sam's house today. I get up and sneak downstairs. Just as I was about to open the door I hear a deep voice and know exactly who it is "Cole where are you going" my dad says. "Sam's" I whimper quietly. I heard him mumble before he said "go ahead" and on that note I left. I ran to Sam's house then knocked on the door waiting for him to answer. When he does his hair is messy and he's shirtless. "Why are you here so early" he asked rubbing his eyes and of course being me I couldn't say anything but instead blushed at the fact he was shirtless. "Whatever" he mumbles "come on in" he moving out of the doorway. I nod and step in heading upstairs as Sam gently closes the door coming up behind me. As we enter his room he kisses my cheek putting his arm around me making me think about how warm his torso is. He nussles his head into my shoulder "can we sleep for a bit longer" he whispers into my ear. I nod and we head over to the bed then I soon hear soft snores by me, how adorable. I decide to stay up and watch tv for a bit until Sam wakes up. "I'm bored" Sam mumbles. "You just woke up" I say to him "I know" he says sitting up. I roll my eyes and get out of bed. "I have an idea" Sam says as he smirks. He puts a shirt on and tells me to follow him, which I do and minutes later we're at an abandoned warehouse that used to be a jewelry factory so..cool...I guess. Sam smiles and starts climbing stuff. I follow him unsure of what else to do. Sam climbs to the roof while I'm still following. "S-Sam is this a good idea" I ask in a scared tone. "It's fine Colbs" Sam says laying down on his back I nod slightly and do the same. We laid on the roof for a while looking at the sky and talking. "You really did that" I asked Sam surprised "yeah I got in big trouble by my parents" he laughed. He grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it "I love you Colby" he said smiling a small smile. I look over at Sam and smile back at him "I love you too Sam" I say looking back up at the sky. "C-can I stay with you tonight" I ask nervously "yeah I don't care go ahead" he says. I let go of Sam's hand and pull out my phone.
C=Colby M=Mom

C- can I stay at Sam's house tonight

Mom- ya but be good and use your manners

C- ik thx mom love u

M- love u to

"My mom said I can stay" I smiled at Sam he nodded and grabbed my hand again while I laid back down on the roof.

(Song is I'M NOT GAY - MEME - Phan) Hi sorry I suck at updating but I'm in a car for a few hours so I'll work on writing for my books "also this isn't important but I went to comic-con yesterday day" k Adios 😘