{7}

"D-dad" I stuttered nervously "didn't you miss me Cole" he smirked. "I- uh have to sleep bye" I ran upstairs quickly and locked my door. Why is he here. He and my mom got a divorce when they got into a fight. I hope he's changed more importantly I hope he doesn't hit me anymore...... I fell asleep thinking of all the bad things that could happen while he's here. I woke up at 6 for ready for school and quietly tiptoed downstairs for school. "Where are you going Cole" I hear a deep voice say. "S-school" I say quietly slipping on my shoes. He just nods and I run out the door. That was close I think as I get on the bus. Sam gets on soon after and sits next to me. He kissed me and then took his backpack off and put it in his lap. "Are you still trying to make Chris jealous" I whisper. Sam shrugs while he looks over at Chris I look over too and see he's passionately kissing Blake. I stare in surprise. "T-they kiss like that" I whisper to Sam. He nods looking kinda mad. Chris pulls away and smirks at Sam knowing he saw. "Bet you and your boyfriend never kissed like that huh Sammy" Chris says still smirking Sam turns his head and looks at me then looks back at Chris "yeah we do it all the time" he lies. "Whatever" Chris says rolling his eyes. School went by fast then it was time to go home. We sat in our usual seats and went home except I went to Sam's house after school. He took me up to his bedroom saying hi to his mom on the way. "Colby have you ever kissed someone passionately" he asked. I shake my head no. There was a short silence then Sam pulls me into a kiss. I was shocked and didn't know what to do so I stayed still not doing anything. "Your supposed to kiss back" Sam whispered pulling away. I nodded nervously and Sam kissed me again this time I kissed back. Sam had one hand on my cheek and his other on my waist. He touched my lip with his tongue and of course I didn't know what to do so I denied it. He put one of his hands up my shirt making me gasp and allowing him to slip his tongue into my mouth. We kissed for a little bit before there was a knock at the door. "Sam" I moaned and he pulled away walking to the door. He talked to his mom for a minute then turned toward me as she walked away. "Your dad wants you home" he said sounding aggravated. Sam ended up walking me home then he kissed me at my door saying bye then went to walk back home. I walked into the house and my dad was standing in front of the door. "Where were you and why did you kiss that boy" he says angrily "I-I was at Sam's" I whisper. "You're lucky your mom is here Cole" he said then walked away. I ran upstairs and locked my bedroom door laying on my bed in a little ball form wishing my dad never came back.

IM NOT DEAD!!! I broke my phone and my computer was messing up but I got a new phone so I'll be updating again yay. Adios🤠