Part 5

I got ready and was waiting for Sam by the door. I heard a knock and opened the door right away. "Sam!!!" I yelled hugging him. "Woah calm down there boy" he laughed hugging back. "Ready to go" he asked pointing towards the car. I nodded and we went to the car. We both buckled up then I looked out the window as he started to drive. "Sam where are we going" I asked looking at him "hang on we're almost there" he said as he turned. We got there and we went past the do not enter tape. Oh god this isn't a good idea I think as we walk in the building. It wasn't boarded up that well so it was easy to get in. "Isn't this bad" I ask following Sam up the stairs quietly. "It's fine I come here all the time" he says as he walks to a window. I nod and we both lean on the window. "The view is beautiful" I say smiling slightly. "I know that's why I come up here" he said looking at me. "I used to come here almost everyday when I was hanging out with Ethan Blake and Josh" he sighed then moved away from the window, he pulled me with him so I was forced to follow him. He took me to the roof and we sat on some beanbags he had brought up one time when he came. We sat on the beanbags and watched the stars. "When I was a kid I thought that I could touch the stars if I jumped high enough so I had my mom buy me a trampoline and I ended up spraining my ankle" he chuckles reaching up. I laughed with him and snuggled into his chest. He puts his arm around me as we sit there for a while. I eventually fell asleep on Sam and when I woke up I was in my bed, Sam not to far away trying to walk out quietly. I sit up and grab his wrist "stay with me please" I said pulling him onto the bed with me. "What about your parents" he asked nervously "they're at work" I said putting his arm around my waist. He didn't say anything back and cuddled into me gently kissing my neck. I woke up to my alarm clock so I sat up and turned it off but when I looked back Sam was now awake. "I have to work today" I groaned tiredly. "Yeah me too" Sam said back. "I have to go get a uniform from my house" he said getting up "you can barrow one of mine" he said grabbing two from the closet. He nodded and we got dressed then headed to work.

Hi I haven't updated in a while wow I hope you enjoyed the chapter song is hurts so good k Adios 😝