EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

#26 Harley Quinn/ A Wedding to Die For

~~~

My eyes widened as he held me tightly against his warm chest, his sharp scent radiatin' off of him. "I want you as my personal ball and chain, so Harley-girl what's your answer?"

"I-I..." I blinked feelin' as alive as I have ever been my arms tightin' around his neck, "YES! It's a yes! I want to marry you J." Our lips met and both of us shared a passionate kiss that sent my heart whizzin' and my stomach flyin'.

-Three weeks later...-

I was afraid that my heart might burst outta my chest.

Lookin' at my weddin' dress that sat on my figure perfectly I squealed, my dreams were finally comin' true. Ivy had held my hand and smiled at me, I shook nervously and bit my lip over and over tryin' to get my nerves under control.

I had looked like some sorta queen

I had looked like some sorta queen. "Quinn the Queen." mumblin' under my breath I looked over to Red who had a sorta sparkle in her eyes.

"Never thought this moment would come." She chuckled puttin' her hand in my hand.

"Thanks?" I said questionably swirlin' around in the tight material as the bottom of it lifted and my long prominent legs were visible.

"Come on Harls he's probably waiting for you."

I gasped and my smile widened as I kept shakin' slightly, "I-I d-don't know about this..."

"Daffodil, you love him after all those years, you still do?"

I nodded as my heart smashed against my rib cage. "I do, I really do but what if B-man-"

"No negative thoughts, this is your special day and it will stay that way." She reassured, "Now come on you wouldn't want to hold up the ceremony would you?"

"No." I shook my head a blush creepin' up my neck.

She had slid her arm under my arm, both of them intertwinin' as we were about to step onto the passageway. It was an Autumn weddin' in the late afternoon. The area faced the breathtakin' sunset.  At the end of each seated aisle, jasmine scented candles hung from naked tree branches. Spread down the aisle was white leaves, as far as the eyes could see, slightly moist so they wouldn't crack when you stepped on them.  We'd have a small group of close family and friends dressed in elegant attire for comfort. On either side of the aisle, they sat in white chairs set up for them on the sand.

      "Okay, okay Harley, you need to breath... Can you do that for me??" Pammie asked.

Only one minute remained before my weddin' began; I was nervous just like the first time I went on a date with him.