VII

"Morning love," Normani cooed.

Dinah fluttered her eyes open and smiled at the girl above her in only a bra.

"I'm going to take a shower, wanna join?"

Dinah nodded and yawned. It was currently 9am.

The two took a shower, it was oddly comfortable for both. There was no sexual tension what so ever, it felt normal... Normani gave Dinah some clothes, very expensive ones of course. When the two were dressed and dried, Normani put on her sunglasses and grabbed her keys.

Dinah lifted an eyebrow. "Where are we going?"

The dark skinned girl shrugged. "Don't know,"

Dinah went along with it and said bye to Nala first of course.

The two got in the car and sped off, the wind blew in Dinah's face a little too much, making her frizzy hair go in every direction.

Normani handed Dinah some big sunglasses so the girl wasn't squinting her eyes uncomfortably.

"So, where do you wanna go?"

"I thought you had somewhere in mind..."

Normani shook her head.

"Oh... Not sure then."

Normani stayed quiet before making a sharp right turn into Beverly Hills, where Dinah was in awe of all the crazy big houses and gated communities. She's never gone this deep into Beverly Hills, considering she'd most likely get odd looks and most likely comments of discrimination.

"Wow."

"Beautiful isn't it? I want to live here one day, but I feel like I'd get tired of all these snobby people so quickly," Normani laughed a bit as she pulled up to a mall. "But, their shopping here is the best..."

"Oh god Mani..." Dinah sighed, knowing what was coming.

"You didnt recommend anywhere else... So, shopping it is." Normani smiled widely as she put her sunglasses on top of her head and grabbed her purse.

The two were in the mall for what seemed like days to Dinah, and seconds to Normani.

"Normani I think you have a bit of a problem..."

"No, I just like to spend that asshole's money to get him pissed off... It's not like he's going to run out of it..."

Dinah shook her head and threw the twenty bags in the back seat before getting back in the car.

"Lunch?"

Dinah nodded.

The two headed out to a cafe, of course it was still expensive considering it was Beverly Hills, but it was cute, and simple enough for Dinah's liking. They only had sandwiches and some salad, along with iced coffee's so Dinah can be awake for work.

"Can you drop me off at Lauren's now? I wanted to take a quick nap then get ready..." Dinah said as she wiped her hands on the paper towel.

"I can take you. You can take a nap at my house."

"It's fine Normani, you've already done too much." Dinah smiled sadly.

"Oh... It's no problem honestly. I want you to stay."

Dinah shook her head. "Tomorrow? I just don't want Lauren to think that i just dropped her or something."

Normani frowned a bit as she ran her nails up and down her forearm. "Ok..."