IX

A/N

IVE BEEN ON A HORRIBLE WRITERS BLOCK BETWEEN SPORTS AND SCHOOL ITS TOO MUCH AHHH... so sorry it's been awhile...

"So, y'all a thing now or am I gonna have to blow my head up?"

"Ari, chill... Dinah. TELL US IM DESPERATE, I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER WE CAN LIVE!" Ally dramatically tells the girl.

Dinah grins, ear to ear, her cheeks a bit pink, and her eyes smiling as well. She nods once. Screams from four girls ring in her ears.

"When's the wedding?" Camila ask excitedly.

"We just started-"

"We have to get a dress Dinah, I'll buy it!" Lauren throws in.

"We can close shop the week of your wedding!" Ally smiles widely.

"Maid of honor right here girly!" Ariana yells as she points to herself.

Everyone goes silent and all eyes are on the older girl.

"What?" She shrugged innocently. "I'm Mani's best friend, and I helped them get back together"

"Um excuse me? Dinah lives with me, I'm the one who got her clothes, food, everything!" Lauren shoots back.

"You broke them up in the first place smart ass!"

"Ladies, ladies... Lets not forget the one who hired all of you and the one who can fire you." Ally crosses her arms with her nose in the air.

"I give good advice." Camila says with a proud grin.

"Camila, you don't know your own elbow from your ass, how the hell are you gonna-"

"Excuse me miss 'I almost fucked Normani's fiancé'" Ariana crosses her arms.

"YOU LITTLE-"

"STOP." Dinah screams. Everyone goes silent and stares at the distressed girl. "We literally just became official less than a week ago, and you guys are already fighting over a wedding..."

Everyone sighs and rolls their eyes.

"Plus, we all know Camila is going to be my maid of honor," Dinah winks at the small girl as she crawls on Dinah's lap and places kisses all over her face.

Everyone rolls their eyes as Camila kisses her forehead one last time before embracing her in a huge hug.

"Get off my mans ya lil-"

"Hey!" Dinah interrupts her girlfriend as she pushes Camila off of her.

"I'm starting to have a lot of trust issues with you around these girls now... I know everyone here except Lauren is straight as hell, but girls chill" Normani huffs out as she sits on Dinah's lap and places a kiss on the girl's lip.

"So is spaghetti until it's wet." Lauren mumbles under her breath while elbowing Camila who just laughs.

"Agreed with the wedding smasher for once, girl you was straight as hell too." Ariana mentions.

Lauren rolls her eyes. "I knew Dinah wasn't but still, Normani is the straightest person I knew..."

"Oh the fuck you knew she was gay," Normani mumbles.

"Anyways! I'm the maid of honor!"

Normani's eyes widen.

"Sorry, they were planning a wedding and it got out of hand because we just started-"