XV

A/N
Um I was kinda skimming over this book and I realized it just got shitty and lazy overtime sorry...
---
Morning came all too slow for the frizzy haired blonde and her Cuban friend, it was about 6am and Dinah's eyes were just about ready to pop out of their sockets, and well as her brain.

There was no way in hell that Masi could be Thomas, Thomas left her on her 14th birthday, her worst birthday ever.

After hours and hours of crying and fighting with Thomas about him staying or even taking her, Dinah gave up and Thomas and her separated on the worst note possible. He was too busy thinking of himself, and apparently, some things never change.

Dinah felt Camila toss and turn all night, neither of them daring to speak, but their bodies always had to be touching somehow, it was a sense of comfort for the two.

Eventually. Dinah stirred facing the petite Cuban girl, her eyes piercing red.

"What do you want to do today?" Camila croaked out, using up her energy for just that sentence.

The young girl shrugged as she scooted closer to Camila, their legs intertwined as did their arms. "Nothing."

Camila nodded. "Pajama day?"

Dinah nodded in agreement and closed her eyes again, sleep suddenly taking over her and the small girl for a few more hours, until they awoke around noon, feeling drained yet refreshed.

The two laid in bed, not talking, both were stressed and confused.

"So,"

"So?" Dinah imitated.

Camila smiled sadly. "You can stay her as long as you want by the way, it get's a bit lonely... I only have Chuck you know," Camila says referring to the small rabbit in the corner of her room drinking from his water bottle.

The tall blonde smiled softly and nodded. "Thank you Chancho..."

"Hey! What have i ever done to you?" Camila says as she turns the opposite way and scoots away from Dinah.

"Shut up Chancho," Dinah rolls her eyes and spoons the older girl.

"Fine... ChiChi" The brunette smirks.

"ChiChi? What the hell?"

"Shut up ChiChi," Camila smiles again as she turns to face Dinah.

"We need to get out of bed and brush our teeth." Camila states as she bites her lip and palms Dinah's face. "Your breath stinks and I'm pretty sure mine does too."

"Both statements are correct." Dinah laughs as she gets up from the bed and watches Camila dig underneath the sink for a spare toothbrush.

The two brush their teeth and washes their faces before changing into comfortable clothes, Camila puts her long hair in a messy bun while Dinah simply braids it to the side and calls it a day.

"So what do you wanna watch?" Camila smiles as she looks through her collection of movies.

Dinah shrugs.

"Disney movie marathon?"

The blonde nods excitingly and starts helping Camila dig out every Disney movie she had, which was a lot...

After Camila puts in the first movie, which was Lady and the Tramp, she gets up and pours her and Dinah some cereal.

"Bon Appetite" The brunette said as she placed the overflowing bowl in Dinah's hands

The two stayed and watched movies the whole day, only getting up to order a pizza and going to the bathroom.

Finally, Camila cuts in, "Are you going to talk to her."