X

"Why do you think she's by herself..." Normani whispered to Dinah from outside the coffee shop window.

Dinah shrugged and watched Camila drinking her coffee and reading a book. Ariana came by and spotted the girl's outside the window. She raised and eyebrow and they just put their fingers on their mouths, signaling to stay quiet. Ariana shrugged and continued working.

An hour passed, and already a total of four hot guys stopped by Camila's table to flirt with her, all four times she brushed them off like nothing. Dinah and Normani watched confusingly, then gave up and walked home.

"We just wasted an hour of our time watching Camila brushing off hot people..." Dinah sighed.

Normani nodded in agreement and turned the key to her door and plopped down on the couch, followed by Dinah sitting on her lap.

"You should move in." Normani bluntly says, catching Dinah a bit off guard.

"I-I mean, if you want to." Normani hurries and recovers herself.

"Sorry, but sure. It sounds like a good idea." Dinah smiles.

Normani is now caught off guard this time. "Really?"

Dinah nods and plants a kiss on the crown of her head. "What about, next week, ill get all of my stuff from Lauren's, its not like I have much." Dinah shrugs.

Normani nods excitedly.

"Wanna eat?" Normani ask, realizing it's already 5pm.

The blonde nods and the two get up and drive to a near by restaurant.

"We eat out a lot." Dinah laughs.

Normani shrugs and orders baked mac and cheese. Dinah orders some spaghetti. The two have a nice dinner, talking about whatever is coming to their mind, and how excited they are about Dinah moving in.

"Do couples usually do this when theyre not married?" Normani asked. "Ive never had someone live with me..."

Dinah shrugged. "I've never had a committed relationship" She laughs nervously and puts down her fork.

"Normani?"

"Hm?"

"Do you love me?" Dinah asks, chewing on her bottom lip.

Normani raises an eyebrow. "Of course. More than anything. Why?"

The younger girl shrugs.

"What's wrong babygirl?" The dark skinned girl questions as she grabs ahold of Dinah's hand under the table.

"Absolutely nothing. That's the problem"

Normani looks at the girl questionably and furrows her eyebrows.

"Everything is perfect. Way too perfect. I'm still trying to figure out if this is real or not." Dinah laughs nervously.

"All too real."

The tan girl smiles sadly. "I feel like, like something is going to go wrong. It's been too good with you."

Normani frowns. "Don't say that babe. Isnt that good that it's been perfect lately? I mean, we did have a bit of a tiff, but we worked through it."

Dinah shrugs. "Sorry."

"For what?"

"Doubting you. Us."

Normani smiles. "Don't apologize. It's completely normal... Now, let's cheer you up and go by the beach."

Dinah smiles.