Bake Sale!!!

"What? Why not?" I asked father, my voice rising by the minute. "She is all the way in Italy sweetie, we can't go all the way out there" father said calmly. "Yes we can, airplanes was made for a REASON" I shouted. "Hey look! It's your favorite song!" father said, trying to change the subject. "NO! Do not change the subject! I need to know why we can't go!" I shouted, yet again. "BECAUSE WE CAN'T" father shouted even louder than me. 
     I left the room. This out burst was not helping. If anything it was opening old wounds. I needed to let this go, but I can't. I knew there was a girl out there that needed me, and I needed her. 'Well, I not getting anything done by just sitting here'  I thought as I got out my laptop. I got on the website I made for me and my friends (I really did make a website).
     When I entered the chat Justin, Hunter, Kat, and Douglas was already there. I went ahead and started a video chat with all of them. 
     "ERIN!" Kat shouted. She always did this when we meet up. "Hi" I said bluntly. I wasn't in the mood to respond with my normal 'Hai ^w^'. Justin looked at the screen. He clearly looked upset with my response. "Whats wrong, Erin?" Justin asked. "So, I need to tell you guys something" I stop. I take a deep breath. I guess I stopped longer then I anticipated. "JUST TELL US ALREADY!" Douglas shouted. "I have a sister in Italy" I said quickly. No one heard but Hunter. "HOW? TAKE ME WITH YOU" Hunter shouted with a grin. "I can't, I am not meeting her" I said sadly. "Hey, It's okay" Justin said. "I know what we can do! We can have a bake sale!" Kat said with a hint of determination in her eyes. I gave her a 'Really' face. She noticed this and replied "Yes! We can make cakes, cupcakes, and all kinds of stuff! We can make enough money for all of us to go to Italy and meet her!" Kat said with enthusiasm. "Kat we would need thousands of dollars! How are we going to do that?" Hunter asked.
     "Well what else are we going to do Hunter? It's better than sitting on our asses! And we can use our skills too! Kat is a good drawer, so she will decorate all the cookies and cakes! And me and Justin can make fruit pastries and pies while Douglas and Hunter makes the cookies and cakes for Kat! This could work!"
     Soon we where all discussing ideas on how to make this bake sale better. We came to a conclusion to make everything themed around Italy.
     And so it begins the journey to get to Italy. For Erika.

Hai ^w^ author-chan here! I am sorry for the crappy chapter! I hope you enjoyed it still! Ily guys! Ttyl! ❤✌👋