ITALY CONFIRMED!

Me and Justin carry the Tower of Pisa cakes to our booth. We carefully lower it with Kat following saying things like 'Careful' and being paranoid about us dropping it. After we put it on the booth I stepped back to look at it. It looked amazing. Kat and I made signs and decorated the booth.
     "We should get ready for when people come" I said looking in my bag. "Here I made shirts!" I said handing everyone a short. On the front it said "ITALY" in white against the black shirt. On the back it had all our names and it had your name circled.
     "When did you have time to order these?" Kat asked. "I didn't, I made them" I replied. Me,Justin, and Kat had hoodies instead of shirts because we loved hoodies, and I get cold easily.  "LETS SELL SOME SHIT!" Kat shouted. "YEAH!" I shouted back. Justin whimpered joking and covered his ears. We giggled at his response and went behind the booth. At my house Douglas and Hunter where making more cookies in case we ran out.
     After hours of selling and baking we had a total of 1000 dollars. I was proud to say we had enough to get to Italy (Just pretend, it would actually be like 4000 bucks to get there). I get on my phone and get tickets for all 5 of us. 

     "We are going to Italy!" I shouted holding up my phone that confirmed my purchase. Everyone cheered with joy. I ended up hugging Kat a little too hard. "Erin" Kat said her voice scratchy. "Hard to breath" Kat finished in my arms. I giggled and let her go. "GO PACK! We leave in 3 days and we will be there for a whole month!" I shouted. Everyone looked at me surprised. "A month?! I thought we where going for, like, 2 weeks!" Justin said looking shocked as everyone else. "What did I just say? GO GET PACK!" I shouted opening the door. Everyone ran home as I yelled 'GO GO GO'. "What am I going to do with them?" I pondered as I walked home. 

     When I arrived Mother and Father was watching a movie in the living area. I looked at the screen and noticed the movie 'Little Rascales'. I rolled my eyes and went to my room unnoticed. I picked up a suitcase and filled it top the brim with clothes for the trip. I grabbed my phone and typed about Erika on Tumblr. After posting it I felt a little weight lift off my shoulders. I threw my phone down on my bed and laid there bored. I decided to go to sleep since there was nothing else to do.

Hello Frens! It author~chan here! Things have been busy so updates will be slower than they were but I will work toward at least one a week! Bai ^w^!