Kat!

"Erin...?" I heard a voice so faintly. It was Kat. When I got to opening my eyes, I saw Kat. "She's awake, give her some space!" a girl said, pushing away a few people. "Kat?" I whispered. "I took the first flight, luckily Robbie has my number. Came here quick as possible." Kat explained hunching over me. "I'm just glad you're okay" Kat said hugging me. I hugged her back confused.
     A nurse walked in the room, startling everyone. The tag on her shirt said Nancy. She had short brown hair cut into a bob. "Hello, I am Nancy and I will be taking care Erin. I am going to ask you to leave" Nancy said, directed toward everyone. Soon everyone left the room. Even that girl, who was she?

~Erika's POV~

     Poor girl, I hope she is okay. I walked to the waiting room with Erin's friends. "Does anyone know why she fainted?" I asked sitting in one of the chairs. Everyone stared with wide eyes. The blond one, I think Lindsey, was the first one to speak. "Have you ever considered having a sister?" Lindsey asked. Everyones eyes where averted to me.
     "I've thought about it, yes, why is this relevant?" I asked looking at everyone. Everyone looked stressed and nervous. "Probably because their friend is in the hospital, duh Erika" I thought to myself in my head. I decided to go get some snacks considering we were probably going to be here for a while. While walking over to the vending machine a bumped into a guy with blue hair tucked into a black beanie. 
     "Sorry, I didn't see you there" I told the guy I bumped into. "It's fine, I am Vincent by the way" he said sticking out his hand. "Erika" I replied shaking his hand. "Here is my number, call me sometime" he finally said before walking off. I added the number to my phone before getting drinks for everyone.

Hellu! It's Author~chan here! And a POV switch! Yeah! Anyway, thank you for reading this book. I really hope you enjoyed it so far. Don't worry, there is still a lot more to come. Have a wonderful memorial day! <3 you guys! Bai :3

                                                                                                   ~Smol Child