Panic Attack

Italy? ITALY? She lives all the way in Italy? What is she doing there? My breath quickened as I hunched over.
Erika sounds like a beautiful name.
I wish I had a chance to meet her. But I can't, because she is all the way in Italy.
     I try to stand but lose balance. I feel as if all my senses have weakened. I can't hear anything. I am blacking in and out. I see myself fall, through the slight sight that I still have, but I don't feel it. I don't feel anything. I can't think. I can't feel. I see my father pick me up and bring me to another room.
     "Breath. Erin Breath. Like this follow me" my mother said breathing in. She looked worried. When she talked I only heard a hushed whisper. I try to regulate my breathing by following her instructions but it did nothing.
     My father came over and helped and soon I was breathing regularly and seeing clearly. "Thank" I said smiling at my mother and father. "What happened? And why do I have a head ache?" I asked bringing my legs in to sit with my legs crossed.
     "You had somethings called a panic attack. You must have been overwhelmed when I told you your sister lived on Italy" my mother said. "Luckily your mother is a doctor, so she knew just what to do" father said putting his arm around mother. "Thank god she did, I had no idea what to do" father added on with a smile. "You looked like a deer caught in headlights" mother spoke, trying to lift the mood from the event a that just happened.
     "And the headache is when you fell. You hit your head really hard. Do you want ice for that?" father asked looking at the back of my head. "I'm fine" I said feeling the back of my head.
     "Lets watch movies and eat ice cream"my mother suggested. "Alright" father said. "I'm down" I said at the same time. We got ice cream and watched all the divergent series and Mulan(favorite Disney movie btw).
     "When can we meet Erika?" I asked putting another spoon full of ice cream in my mouth. "I'm sorry honey, but we can't" my father said.