Sister?

I wake up the next morning with breakfast on my bedside table with a note that said:

     "Come down stairs, we need to tell you something :)
                                                      -Mom"
     I walked down stairs with my now empty dishes. My mother and father was standing in the kitchen smiling widly. "Are you guys okay?" I asked suspecting something was going to happen.
     "Yeah! We are fine! Totally fine!" they said anxiously. "Here let me take your plate" my mom said grabbing my plate and quickly speed walking to the sink.
     "I will just be on the kitchen" my father said walking over to my mother. "We need to tell her" my father whispered to my mother. "I don't want her getting upset" my mother whispered back, still doing the dishes.
     "Okay what's up? I know yoh guys are hiding something" I said walking beside them. "Okay, so you have a twin sister! Surprise!" she said grinning worried. 
     "I have a sister? Where is she? Does she know me? Does she know I exist? What happened?" I said with words just flowing from my mouth so fast even I couldn't comprehend what I was saying.
     "Slow down. Breath. Breath" mother said lightly putting her hands on my shoulders. I calmed myself down with the help of my mother. I went to my room and changed into PJs and grabbed my TinyBoxTim.
     We gathered in the living area to talk about my sister. "What does she look like?" was the first thing I asked. "She looks like you. Dear, you are twins" my mother said smiling. I looked at my father for confirmation and he nodded. I started crying with joy. A sister. A TWIN sister.
     "Her name is Erika" mother said with a smile. Then she frowned and sighed. "What? What's wrong?" I asked frowning and looking between my mother and father. They both shared the same expression. "She lives in Italy..."