Lazy Day

I woke up in the same clothes as before. I decided to have a lazy day today because I am going to Italy in 2 days. I grabbed a hair tie and put my hair up into a lazy bun and put on PJs.
     I didn't want to have my lazy day alone so I texted my group chat 'Kinky Shaming'. (Yes, it is a real group chat)

Weirdo_777- Anyone want to have a lazy day with me?

Karkar- I do! I'm lonely

Weirdo_777-Come over den! I gots snacks!

     I smiled and grabbed some snacks. I was glad to spend my lazy day with my friend, Karli. She was a really good friend of mine but we never hangout. I grab my phone going through Twitter waiting for her. 
     'DING-DONG' the door bell goes off, meaning someone was here. "I GOT IT" I shouted sprinting to the door. When I got there I was out of breath. I opened the door to see a laughing Karli. "Excited much?" Karli asked. "Just get in here" I said rolling my eyes jokingly. 
     "Meow" my cat said coming up to us shyly. "Let her sniff your hand" I told her soothing my cat. Karli slowly held her hand out to the cute small cat. She sniffed it for a second, then rubbed her head on Karli's hand. "I think she likes you, she usually doesn't get along with people this quickly" I spoke as my cat, Sprinkles, licks Karli hand.
     We go to the living area. I jump face-first into the couch. "POOF" I shouted with my face still into the couch. "You can pick a movie" I said my voice mumbled. She went to the movies looking through them. She picked one out and popped it in. And then I get a text.

Katttttt- I'm taking an early flight so I can spend time in Germany... And then I'm going to Italy. So basically I can't hang out. Damnit.

Smol Child- GOD DAMN IT KAT, WHY! Imma miss u 😢

Katttttt- I WANT TO SEE THE FAM! Bye Blooberry Child

Smol Child- bai :(

I sighed putting my phone inside my hoodie. Or, rather, Kat's hoodie. Yes, I have her hoodie. No, its not weird. I sat and watched the video in my PJs. I started tearing up with my thoughts.

What if you never see Kat again?

What if she stays in Germany and for gets about you?

I teared up at the thought of losing Kat. I haven't known her very long but she has had such an impact.
     My thoughts get cut off by a sudden explosion in the movie. "You okay there?" Karli asked looking with concern. "Yeah, imma fine" I said watching the movie with Karli trying to forget about the scenario with Kat. 

Hai frens ^w^ sry I haven't been updating as much as I wanted to. School always has to get in the way of things. But I will try as hard as I can to update! And, Stay Lit, Never Quit! <3