Dancing isn't my thing

The school dance my last dance of the years of highschool. I didnt bring anyone with me for the fact that everyone here was requried to wear a mask for the dance. "Okay everyone nows time to grab that special person and sway side to side cause heres the sweet slow dance" hummed the DJ.

Standing alone I look down. I can feel tears welling in my eyes another year alone. "I think i should just go home now" I stutter quietly and reach for my purse. There was sudden feeling of anothers shadow creep over me. "Can i h-help you' i say hesitantly as I turn too see whos behind me.

There before me stands Kokoro Atahari the schools genuine bad boy "Care to dance with me~" Kokoros tone was smooth and welcoming "Are you just going to stand and stare or take my hand." I didnt notice i was staring and took his hand. He lead us booth too the dance floor. "Your awfully queit" he stated with a little bit of worry in his voice.
Was the bad boy worried about me. ME. Naori-Lee was being worried about by Kokoro.
"I'm sorry" I say looking up at him. Too my surprise he was actually looking at my eyes more than my tits like he does too every girl in the school
"If you don't mind me asking would you like too come too my place after the dance?" Kokoro mumbled with an embarrassed look on his face.
"I-if you'd like We could go now?" blushing I spoke gently and looked him in the eye.
He nodded and lead me back too the place where I left my purse. Grabbing my purse we walked out too his car as we stepped in too my surprise it was very nice inside.
    "Now that I've got you alone this will be easier~"

        (Ne everyone I hope you enjoyed this chapter the next chapter is coming soon ^^)