I need you

Jim entered the apartment, followed by Sebastian. The deal had not gone as well as he would of liked, but he could recover from it. He turned to say something to Sebastian, but froze before the words could even reach his lips.

Sebastian was clutching his side, trying to stop the blood flowing from the bullet wound. His shirt was soaked in red, and he looked ready to pass out. He looked at Jim and took a step forward, but his legs gave out. Jim caught him and lowered him to the floor.

"Seb, Seb, look at me, don't close your eyes, okay? Just look at me," said Jim. He tried his best to hold back the tears in his eyes, but somehow a few slipped down his face anyways. "I'm going to get help."

Jim stood up, but was immediately pulled down again by Sebastian. "Seb, you need help, let me help you."

"I don't want to die alone. Without you."

Jim got closer to Sebastian and pushed the hair out of his face. "Tiger, you're not going to die. Let me save you."

"Jim, we know thats not going to happen."

"I can save you, I can get help."

"Jim. I'm tasting my own blood."

Jim looked at Sebastian and buried his face in his chest, sobbing. "Its n-not supposed to be this way, you're supposed to live, you can't do this me!"

Sebastian picked Jim's head up and stroked his hair. "Its okay, Jim."

"Its not okay! I need you!" Said Jim, choking on his tears.

Sebastian stayed surprisingly calm, and brushed the tears off of Jim's face. He pulled Jim closer and gave him a kiss with all the energy he had, which wasn't very much. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Sebastian closed his eyes and his breathing came to a halt