Tiger Scars

(look a smut) (Not)

Sebastian entered the apartment. He was dirty, covered in blood, and pretty beaten up. He'd finished the job, however. He pulled off his shirt, and leaned against the counter.

Jim walking in, having heard Sebastian enter the apartment. "Oh, poor Tiger. They really got you, huh?"

"Finished the job, though," said Sebastian. He noticed that Jim's eyes were looking at various parts of his body, and none of them were his face.

"I think you deserve a reward, then, don't you?" Said Jim. At this point he had Sebastian pinned to the counter, and their faces were only an inch apart.

"Jim, what are you-" Sebastian was cut off by Jim's lips. He was slammed into the counter by the force of the kiss.

Jim wrapped his legs around Sebastian, never breaking from the kiss. (Jesus Christ this boy has lungs of steel) Sebastian picked him up and lead him to the bedroom, messily shutting the door behind him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sebastian woke up to Jim tracing random shapes on his back, following the scars. He lifted up his head and smiled.

"You have meeting today, right?" Said Sebastian, laying on his elbows.

"Yes. Why?" said Jim.

"Might want to check the mirror."

Jim got up and limped over to the mirror. His neck and torso were covered in hundreds of love bites. "Tiger...."

Sebastian smirked. "You should see what you did to my back. You need to cut your nails."

Jim sighed, and went into the bathroom.

Mess with the tiger, and you risk the scars.