twelve

Harry's POV

Stretching my arms out in my empty bed l felt nothing but loneliness. Why? Unless l had sex with a girl, which doesn't happen too often because of management rules of no screwing around with fans, l woke up fine. Although the bed on the other side was un-made, l rolled over and it smelt of this lovely rosy and fruity scent and l recognized it straight away, it all came back to me. Monique. 

Over thinking, my mind was running crazy with all the things she said last night about Mike calling her a whore, and that he was jealous of me, and then we cuddled in bed because she had nightmares and oh no this is not good. Jumping out of bed and storming to the kitchen l saw no other evidence of her being here except for the missing of her possessions. Fuck. My hands clenched into fists, l then yelled and hit the bench, hard. 

Mike is such a twit l swear, why is she even marrying that guy? Well then again l am asking a stupid question because what l should be doing is not falling for her. I can't help it, and l hate it. I had to restrain from kissing all her little worries away and making everything better. I can't believe Mike called her a whore, then persisted to kick her out. l thought he was a nice guy, that's the reason l gave him fucking backstage passes! 

Sighing to myself l knew she wouldn't leave anything behind, she probably wishes it never happened. Like she said last night, l am just some famous asshole that doesn't care about girls who are crying. I hate that word. Famous, it has no substance to it. In frustration l grabbed the closest object and threw it across the room and screamed out so loud everyone in the world could hear. Hear how fucking hopeless l am.  

Surprisingly nobody came rushing to my door, it is nine o'clock and the only person up would be Niall. He's on the other side of the hotel, shit. I didn't go back to see Louis, oh well, l will explain it to him later. He'll understand, l think he knows that l feel for Monique, he gave me disapproving looks when l slipped her my number after the concert. God l must of looked like the biggest player. 

Grabbing my keys l headed out to go to the gym, but opened the door to see all four boys about to knock. 

Liam questioned; "Harry, what was all that noise?"

"U-uh nothing mate just dropped a glass that is all."

Zayn rose his eyebrows; "Then you yelled out like you were about to behead someone from the seventeen hundreds. Mate."

I was caught out, definitely. Louis then added; "And you left me all alone last night, where did you go? Get pissed by yourself again and then bought a girl..."

He was not about to say what l thought he was going to say; "NO LOUIS. SHUT UP. ALL OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP."

I took a breath before continuing, but still had a raised voice; "YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED? I CAME BACK UP AFTER GETTING MY KEY-CARD FIXED AND THERE WAS MONIQUE BALLING HER EYES OUT BECAUSE MIKE KICKED HER OUT FOR THE NIGHT OKAY. DOES THAT PASS YOUR TEST?"

The silence grew, and they all looked at each other, and me, stunned by my outburst. I haven't had an outburst like that in such a long time. I was usually the one that best kept my cool. Of course Niall intervened; "Well. We need the full story Harry."

Letting them into the apartment l sat them down and told them the story from start to finish. Except for the way l felt about all of it. I couldn't tell them that l liked her, she was just so irresistible... 

Louis spoke up; "I think you need to stay away Harry. She's gorgeous and all but remember she is engaged. I can see the way you look at her though, it is like she means the world to you. But that is crazy l am just imagining things, you've only known her for a night! But even still, stay away."

All the boys hummed in agreement. I suggested making breakfast because l had only just woken up, and the other boys joined in too. I made some pancakes, and bacon for Niall because he doesn't have many type of breakfast without bacon. He's a strange bloke that one. Checking my phone l saw no texts and frowned, to be honest l just wanted to make sure she got back home with that dick safely. Although l knew deep down l just wanted a text to have an excuse to talk to her. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

I got to 1k reads, finally! Thank you all a lot, and yeah. This was a pretty boring update, but l needed to do one from Harry's point of view. I know l say l update every week, but l have holidays now for two weeks and l have a lot of writing l need to catch up on, so l might not post, but we'll see. 

Thank you again, love you all! x

- Abbey :)

P.S. Comments and votes are extremely appreciated. ;)