]JUGHEAD

"Betty come with me to the football game you can watch Archie" you say winking

"Betty come with me to the football game you can watch Archie" you say winking."okay okay I'll come just for Archie"Betty says sarcastically."well then"you say turning to unlock your locker the bell then rings."I'll come pick you up at 8 so be ready" Betty says."okay see you later to night"you say waving to her well walking home."I'm home" you yelled it was silent."well I guess no ones here". You go upstairs and lay in your bed.You ended up falling asleep..you wake up with ringing of the door bell."shit" you yell as you open the door "hurry up Y/N were gonna be late" Betty says dragging you out of the house.Betty parked the car you then got out and started walking to the field where lights were shinning.Then you seen jughead you ran up to him as Betty talked to Archie "hey juggie" you say "Y/N I need to tell you something"jughead says nervously as he brushes his hair back."what is it" you say staring at him.He then leaned in a kissed you right on the lips " Wow" you say blushing "I didn't think you were gonna kiss back" he says with happiness."of course I would I like you jughead"you say smiling.Then you heard Betty yelling at you "come on Y/N it's about to start" Betty says."Okay jughead I got to go before Betty actually kills me" as you say laughing."Oh yeah and one more thing"you say as you place a kiss on his cheek then run off to Betty as jughead smiles.

Word count 276✨