}ARCHIE ANDREWS

As you were putting on your converse you heard the door bell ring

As you were putting on your converse you heard the door bell ring.You got up and ran to the door."Are you ready" Archie says as you bend down and tie your shoe lace "now I am" you say looking up and smiling at him.You then shut the door behind you as you walk to Archie car he then opened the door for you."Thanks Archie" you say smiling as he shuts the car door.On the way to POP'S you catched Archie staring at you not in a creepy way but in a cute way."Okay we're here" Archie says as the pop sign lights up his face as he puts the care in park.He goes to your side of the car and opens the door."your so sweet Archie" you say smiling at him.As you walk into POP'S you and at Archie take a seat in the booth "so how do you like POP'S so far" archie asked "well I haven't tryed the food yet so i don't know" you say sarcastically as you and Archie laugh."Hello what would you like today" the waitress asks."What is the special for today" you ask "ummm it's a burger and a milkshake only 5 dollars" she says tapping her pen on her little note pad ."I will take that then and I would like a strawberry milkshake" you says smiling at the waitress."I'll take the same but just with a side of fries and a vanilla milkshake" he says looking up her as she writes in her note pad." Okay it will be here in 10 minutes" she says walking off. After a little conversation you and Archie had you food came."Thanks you both say at the same time.Sometime past and you were done your burger and he was done his."why did you want to come to riverdale" Archie asked concerned."well I've only been here for a two months but I feel like I've been here for a year everyone here is so polite and sweet okay so back to the reason why I came here well my mom was having a roughy time with her job and I was getting bullied so My mom was like let's move to a small town so we just choosed riverdale and it's been amazing here so far and meeting people plus you" you say smiling down " really" archie says smiling as he blushes.

Word count 408✨