}ARCHIE ANDREWS

As you opened your eyes you seen Reggie kissing you as you were walking home "Reggie I-I got to go" you say as you look at him

As you opened your eyes you seen Reggie kissing you as you were walking home "Reggie I-I got to go" you say as you look at him."But I was gonna walk you home" he says shrugging then looks at you as you raised your eyebrows "I just need time to think" you say walking off. "About what" reggie say starring at you as he walks."about the kiss Reggie" you say turning around.Reggie just looks at you and says goodbye.As you walk 2 more houses down you seen your house and Archies you were so upset that you kissed Reggie because you know you like Archie but at the same time you didn't care cause Archie doesn't feel the same way.Then you seen Archie closing the door to his house.So you decided to just talk to him about what happend since you guys were Bestfriends "Archie" you say walking towards his house "yeah" he says looking up at you as he puts on his football jacket."Can I talk to you about something" you say as you put your hands together as you look down."I um I kissed Reggie" Archie just looks at you in disbelief "why are you making that face" you say as he walks off. "Archie you are being so childish" you say looking at him as he walks back into his house.You then walk back home."Why is he so mad" you say to yourself as you walk into your house."Hey honey " your mom yells "hi" you yell back as you take off your shoes and run upstairs to your room you then slammed your door and plopped on your bed laying down starring at the ceiling you would help but think of Archie.You decided to walk to your window and see if you can see him.You then seen him as he sits on the end of his bed.

You then seen him as he sits on the end of his bed

He looks up and noticed you.The way he looked at you this time was different he was as mad you just smiled quickly to him.He then gave you a quick smile as well.You walked back to your bed and laid there
thinking of Archie.

Word count 364✨