]JUGHEAD

You walked into the newsroom angry you were so pissed at what Reggie said to you

You walked into the newsroom angry you were so pissed at what Reggie said to you."why are u here" jughead says as he stands up.He startled you as you jump "oh my god you scared me juggie" you say holding your chest."Did you come in here to work on the article? Jughead says raising an eyebrow."no I didn't I came in here because Reggie was being a dick" you say as you sit down on a chair next to jughead."what did he do " jughead said concerned."he was calling me a ugly and a Bitch and I had enough so I just walked out"you say crossing your arms on ur chest."umm welllll isn't it true" jughead says laughing "do even go there juggie I will punch you"you say raising your fist."okay okay I surrender your a cute innocent girl"jughead says smiling "and Reggie is just a asshole"he adds."yeah you say blushing."are you blushing "jughead asked." You wish "you say turning your head so he can't see ur face.he then stands up and turns ur head towards him "how about now" he says staring into your eyes.He then lets go of your face then you both burst into laughter.But you did feel a connection.

Word count 218✨