]JUGHEAD

You seen juggie handing out the movie info for the last night of the Twilight IN

You seen juggie handing out the movie info for the last night of the Twilight IN.Out of no wear Archie comes running up behind him " JUG who are u taking to the twilight in "Archie says as jughead is still handing out the letter."I don't know I was thinking of asking Y/N"he says.You hear your name as you turn around from your locker you noticed your crush jughead talking to Archie which seemed to be about the dance ."Just ask her I don't get why your nervous it's just a movie"Archie says raising his eyebrow."just a movie Archie I might just be going with the girl I like" as you hear jughead say that you blushed so you decided to turn around from your locker as they Stand 7 feet ahead of you still handing out letters you walk up to them and said "obviously I will go to the dance with you I like you jughead" you says smiling well holding your books."wait you heard everything " he says shocked."Yeah I did" you say blushing.You then walk past them as Archie and JUGHEAD turned around still staring at you."well there you go buddy you just scored yourself a date" Archie says walking off.Jughead just stands there smiling.

Word count 218✨