}ARCHIE ANDREWS

You and Archie we're practicing your song in the music room well everyone else was at the talent show

You and Archie we're practicing your song in the music room well everyone else was at the talent show.You told your mom you were just going to go to see your friends but you actually went to go practice with Archie."if my mom finds me here she will be so mad" you say looking at Archie scared. "What is it with your mom and redheads honestly I'm a great person" he says smiling at you."That's true but ever since Jason and Polly dated she been acting psychotic and honestly it really stressing me out I just want to see Polly and my mom won't tell me anything that happened between them" you say as you let out a sigh and look down.Archie then grabs your chin and lifts your head up gently " it's okay your nothing like ur mom" Archie says starring you right in your E/C eyes he then moved closer to you as you closed your eyes waiting for this special moment your mom busted through the door of the music room you both looked at (Your moms name) "What are u doing with my daughter" your mom says as she grabs your arm tightly and pulls you behind her back she then let go and went to Archie and said " I want you to see what kind of person Archie turely Is" your mom says looking at him in disgust."Mom chill out and Archie is the most amazing person I'll ever meet and I actually wanted too kiss him and I don't care want you think of him he is nothing like Jason" you say screaming at your mom with tears flooding your eyes you then run out of the music room and Archie then runs after you.You then stand in the middle of and empty gym you then see Archie you ran towards him and jumped onto him with your legs wrap around his waste hugging him tightly you then pulled away and said "I-I-I love you Archie" you say starring at him well looking into his deep brown eyes he then set you down and Cupped your face and said " I love you too" he says letting out a sigh and kissed you in the most passionate way possible he pulled away and said "whatever happens I will always be here for you " he says grabbing your waste and pulling you into a hug."Is that true what you said back there about me" Archie says looking down at you "yes it's was, I waited so long for this moment with you and I always pictured us together when we were 8" you say laughing as Archie looks at you and wiped a tear away " well now you got what you wanted" Archie says smiling as he laughs. " I'm sorry my mom is so crazy" you say as you intertwined your hands together "honestly Y/N it's fine" he says look ahead of him as you both walk out of the gym holding hands.

508 word count💕