Jungkook

We've all played the 'never have I ever' game in our lives at least once, right? We've all at least lied once. We've all pretended as if it was okay when it actually wasn't. But if you ask me today, the 5th day without the noisy and over clingy hyung, if I miss him; I wouldn't lie. Here I am searching internet for something, anything to give me a glimpse of what he is doing with that asshole in the town that was supposed to be ours, that was special to only us. Wasn't he the one always complaining about how he was born in Busan first? Wasn't he the one who introduced my parents to his so we could become a whole big Busan family? Apparently a family is easy to replace for him since he just introduced a new one in my place. Even Jihyun isn't answering my texts which is a whole new level of crazy since we were even closer than Jimin hyung and I while we were in Busan. I feel like something I didn't even realize how precious it was to me left me alone here. Here as in the silence filled dorm where we are supposed to spend our days in order not to get caught by cameras while one of our members is missing.

''Wanna play?'' Tae hyung asks from the door while he raises the consoles but I don't really feel like playing. Haven't felt like that for a while.

''Not really hyung.''

''Still tired from the shoot?'' I have been hanging by my waist whole day. It sounds easy, doesn't it? That's what I thought when I chose this part but fuck me, it is the hardest thing I've ever done. I can't even count the purplish lines covering my waist.

''Hyung'' I whine. ''Tired? My waist is killing me. I don't think I will be able to walk for a while''

''Sleep it off then.'' That's it? Sleep it off then? Huh. I'm pretty sure I used to get more attention when I was hurt but again the one showering me with attention was missing. Another restless sigh leaves my lips as I nod to the now leaving Tae hyung.

I lay down thinking back to how we all finished shooting our parts and we even recorded some trashy back scene videos for ARMY's to enjoy but it doesn't feel the same when there isn't a ''Kookie'' screaming hyung is around. I give up on being the cool one for once and text Jihyun one more time. I know the reason why Jiminie hyung likes me this much is related to me being the same age as his brother Jihyun, who also happens to be the same kind of asshole as me; always rejecting affection and skinship but being the same we got along fine before this. But I shouldn't be surprised right? If someone broke my hyung's heart, I would break their bones. Jihyun at least just ignores me instead of beating my ass.

After 5 days of silence, my phone finally alerts me off a message but instead of just a text reply I get a file attached with the death threat I was already anticipating. I smile at the harsh words coming from the same pretty pouty mouth Jiminie hyung also posses and return my attention to the file. I think it would be a video that would inform me about whereabouts of Jiminie hyung but the second I start the file, I know something is terribly wrong.

''I thought it was because I was the last one.. You know the deal. Company forms a band. Band starts training. They stay together for 2 years but the last year they decide to bring in an extra in case the main vocal gets tired during performances. Think about how that would make you feel.. To be just a back up for someone else''

I would recognize Jiminie hyung's voice anywhere but hearing these words from him is so foreign that I had to restart the audio once again. How could he think that he was just an extra? It wasn't like that.. was it?

''They were already friends and I felt left out. Alone. I knew I should have just come out of my shell and try something but I was still too afraid of what they might think of me if they only knew the truth.. So I did the opposite of what I would actually do in every situation I was in. There is a pretty flower? I stepped on it. There is a song that I would love to sing? I hated it.''