Chapter 16- Minnie

"Hello little cub. How's your day been?" Scars mocks as he walks into the dungeon.

I can only let out a groan as I glare at him. I have been starved for four days and my last sip of water was two days ago. It had been two weeks since I have been taken, and I was being starved and beaten into submission, but I haven't given up yet.

Too many times they have tried to...have their way with me, but I still have too much fight left in me. They can't get me to stay still, but o know I am slowly losing my strength. There is a good chance I won't be able to stop the next chance, and that was enough to make my eyes tear up.

The only person I ever wanted to be like that with was Jay, and I have. I didn't want to be with anyone else. I was Jay's and he was mine, no one else's.

"Well, I see you are quiet today, what a relief, maybe we can try again," he said, motioning towards the door with his hands.

I see the door to the dungeon open, revealing a large muscular man, covered in tattoos. He has cold eyes with an evil glint to it as he takes in my form, his eyes raking over me from head to toe. I only had Trevor's shirt on and it was dirty, torn, and bloody by now.

He walks towards the cell door, making me scoot up against the wall, letting out a slight cry as my body protests. My ribs were broken from two days ago and were taking longer than normal to heal, thanks to being starved. I slowly made it to a standing position, just as the man entered the cell. I let out a low growl, though it came out as a cough.

"Leave her alone," Trevor croaked from his cell.

He had received a really bad beating yesterday for trying to stop them. I pushed myself further into the wall, not able to find the strength to move.

"I'll be back," I heard Scar growl.

He didn't sound happy. He left, slamming the dungeon door shut with enough force to bring the building down—if the building was made out of feathers maybe. I stopped joking around when the man took another step towards me.

"Leave me alone," I breath, trying to force my bear into my words, but she was in hibernation ,trying to survive on such little food.

"I don't think so sweetie," he smirks, before lunging at me.

I let out a small scream, brining my fist into the side of his head. my weakened bones break at the contact, but he still falls to the ground. I bring my hand to my chest and attempt to get away from him, but my legs are so shaky that I can barely move.

The man jumps up and pins me to the wall, making me le tout a whimper as I turn my face away from him. His body kept me from moving, his hips and legs pinning my legs into place. I can't kick him, I can't kick him, I can't do anything. Silent tears fall down my face as I struggle against him. I feel his disgusting tongue come out and wipe away my tears, making me want to scream and cry at the same time. I want to kill him! He can't touch me! I don't want his hands on me.

He brings my hands over my head, and lets go with one as it travels down to the hem of my shirt. That action, starts my adrenaline.

"Stop, get off me!" I scream, wiggling, trying to get the upper hand.

My body shakes from the effort and feels as if it is about to collapse any second. He tugs up slightly on the shirt, but a low growl sounds behind us before the man is ripped off me, and thrown into the cell wall. The massive black wolf rips him apart slowly, taking off each limb as he screams. I watch as Jay works, before he approaches me.

He shifts before running up to me and cupping my face. He looks over all of my new scars and wounds and the dried blood and dirt on me. He takes in my starved state and sunken-in cheeks and twig like limbs.

"Baby, I'm so sorry I couldn't get here sooner. I have been going crazy. I love you so much Minnie," he cries, leaning his forehead against mine.

"I love you too Jay," I cry, closing my eyes and enjoying our closeness.

He finally pulls back and tugs me out of the room, before shifting back into his wolf form. He lowers himself down to the ground, telling me to get on him. I am about to, but I see Trevor out of the corner of my eye. I rush over to his cell and grab the bars.

"Trevor, get p," I say to his unconscious form.

He lets out a groan, before rolling over and facing me, his sad eyes meeting mine. His eyes then go to Jay and he lets out a sigh of relief.

"Jay, can you get this off. Trevor's good. He has been trying to help me," I assure Jay.

He nods before ramming into the bars twice, before they give in and fall to the cement ground with an echoing bang.

"Come on," I say, rushing to Trevor's side, but struggling to stay upright.

Jay is there to steady me and I give him a small smile in thanks. Suddenly Ace's large brown wolf enters the dungeon. Jay must have called him through the pack link. He lowers himself to the ground in front of Trevor and he climbs onto his back. I move over to Jay's back, but am stopped when a bullet pierces my side. I cry out in pain as I fall down to the ground.

Jay lets out a growl and jumps over me, snapping his jaws at the intruder. In the doorway stands Scar with a gun and a bunch of rogues around him.

"Ah, Alpha Jay, how nice to see you again. Kidding, you kind of interrupting something," Scar smirks, making Jay snarl.

We are screwed. There's no way we are going to make it. My vision starts to go black, unable to fight against unconsciousness.