~Your Mine...~

(Hello this is 2019 me editing whatever mess 2017 me was writing. This has been edited into the writing style I feel confident in now vv lmaoo. Please enjoy)

Btw before this starts, I changed up the way i'm writing :P doesn't really make a difference but just wanted to let you guys know :P lol (oh gosh, what was I thinking)

gene's pov:

I was heading back to Aphmau's house when I heard Aphmau crying outside. "Aphmau? What's wrong?" I quickly ran over to her, wrapping my arms around her. She had tears streaming down her face, trying to talk to me in between sobs.

"I...." She choked on her tears. "I s-saw Aaron kissing Lucinda behind my back..."

....That made me mad. How could Aaron cheat on a girl like Aphmau! I hugged her and tried to make her feel better. "Aphmau... you can't stay with someone who cheated on you. Break up with him Aph. Please. I don't want to see you cry and get hurt even more."

aphmau's pov:

I sniffled, burying my face into his chest. "O-Okay... I'll b-break up with him" More tears went down my face, but Gene wiped them away. He's so sweet... I'll break up with Aaron today. I've seen them kiss multiple times. I didn't really think of it. It breaks me so much. Seeing them kiss so passionately. I told Gene I was going home and he let me go, not wanting to. He kissed my forehead and I soon enough walked home. I let out a sigh. Its time... I went home and Aaron held my hand, trying to pull me into a kiss. I pulled away as tears went down face, he looked at me confused. I talked quietly. "Aaron... I think we should break up. I've seen you kiss Lucinda so many times these past 2 days... I didn't want to say anything... I'm sorry..." More tears went down my face as Aaron grabbed my wrist and pulled me harshly towards him. He hurt my wrist and I looked up at him confused. "Aaron?...W-what are you d-doing..."

"Your a nosey little girl aren't you? You shouldn't be spying on me now should you?"

He was smirking at me... what was wrong with him? I was scared. What happened to the Aaron I know?

"Well guess what? You're never leaving me! I love you and you should love me too! That's why you're going to be mine forever Aphmau!"

Now I was really scared. He tightened his grip on my wrists and pulled me down into our basement. I was screaming but he put a rope over my mouth and banged my head. I passed out. Aaron please don't do this. I'm begging you. Before I had completely blacked out, I stared into Aaron's eyes. They had a red glow in them. I knew that wasn't Aaron... I know it isn't.

Do you guys like the way I'm writing the fanfics now? :P I could go back to the original way I used to write them if you want and I probably will, Please don't get mad that I made Aaron the bad guy in the story :P Besides...Who said that's the real Aaron and not an evil twin c; xD lol SORRY ITS KIND OF SHORT! BYE! <3
(^^oh gosh I was so cringe lmaoo)