~Why Can't I Just Tell You~

I'M NOT DEAD! ENJOY! (Theres probably errors, too tired to check lmao)

"Aphmau...I....I uh..."

She looked at me confused.

"Yes Gene?"

"You know what...Forget about that, I'm feeling better heh..."

She smiled and looked down. She took my hand and pulled me in. We sat on the couch as she took out something. The note. She put it in front of me as tears formed in the corner of her eyes.

"D-did you right this?" She sniffled.

I stared at her. "H-How did you find that..."

"I found it on the ground the day you left...Did you write this?" She stared back at me with watery eyes.

I looked down and then back up. "You know what..." I stood up and kissed her. (I was about to write some steamy things and I realized this isn't yaoi, wrong fandom, wrong book, ect, opps lmao) I was about to walk away when she held my hand and connected our lips again. We pulled away and she smiled.

"Why didn't you just tell me Gene...I would have said yes..."

"I was stupid and weak...I really do...uh...you know...l..l...love you?" The words 'love' sounded weird to me. Our foreheads touched and I kissed her again. Oh how long I wanted to kiss her, hug her, make the world know she's mine. Now, she finally was.

"Hehe Gene...Since it doesn't seem like you're going to make the first move, I will. Gene, would you like to go out with me?"

With our foreheads still touching, I gave her a peck on the cheek and smiled.

"What do you think idiot...Of course."

I hugged her tight. I'm never letting her go, I love her too much to ever let her leave. We've been through so much and in the end, who knew we would ever end up in this situation. Since that day we've been dating for 3 years now. Me being the slow idiot I am, Aphmau made the first move and asked me to be her boyfriend. I love her so much. Today we were celebrating her birthday. All our friends were gathered around the table as Aphmau blew out the candles from her cake. I took a deep breath and went up to her. She smiled and I kissed her.

"Aphmau...I know you always make the first move but I decided to change that...I'm not good at this but...I...Oh gosh...Aphmau will you just do me the honor of being my wife?" I got on one knee and took out the ring. Aphmau smiled and jumped into my arms.

"Of course Gene!...I love you so much..."

I kissed her cheek and slid the ring on her finger. That was one of the most memorable days of my life. The wedding was planned by Kawaii~Chan since she insisted. To my surprise, Sasha and Zenix came too. They smiled at me as I waited at the front next to the priest. The doors opened to reveal the beautiful bride. She walked down the aisle and was now standing next to me. (Oh yes, DNA came on shuffle lmao. Hold up while I stare at Jungkook and sing the whole song with gibberish Korean. ....K I'm back. Back to the fanfic lol) She said her vows and then it came to me.

"Aphmau...I had...these...feelings for you...ever since high school...I never would have thought that I would be here standing up here with you...I really....I...Uh...l-l....l-"

I was cut off my Aphmau kissing me. Everyone cheered as he slowly parted.

"Hehe...I think you forgot how to speak there, It's called love you know..."

I kissed her nose and smiled. "Why can't I just tell you?"

She smiled as she interwinds her fingers with mines.

"It doesn't matter anymore, because now we're binded for life. I love you..."

"I...I...L-You get what I mean..."

She giggled as he went down the aisle together. That was the best day of our lives. I picked up our son from the ground and hugged him tight. Aphmau came through the door and I ran to her. She took our son from my arms and kissed him along with me.

"Hey, guess who learned to say a new word!"

She smiled widely and hugged out son.

"He learned his first word!"

"Hehe no...Why don't I just show you heh..."

I held Aphmau's hand and smiled. I cleared my throat and spoke.

"I love you..."

She hugged me tight and kissed me.

"You finally learned how to tell me!"

"mmhhm. And I'll tell you it everyday. I love you Aphmau..."

"And I love you too Gene."

I finally learned to tell her after years. The simple words I couldn't tell you. Me and Aphmau were happy together watching our son grow up. I love her. I love her so, so much. I love you Aphmau, I always did.

GUYS. THAT'S THE END OF THE BOOK! I will say it did feel rushed but I just wanted to get this done. Thank you guys so much for sticking till the end. I had fun while it lasted and I'm ready to move on. I'm over my Aphmau phase and It was nice while it still lasted. I'm sorry for putting the book on hold so many times but I just lost my enthusiasm. I'm so glad to have finished this book and I can finally rest at night haha. In all seriousness, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed the (rushed) ending. I luv u guys. ...*sniff*...BYE! <3 :')