~Save Me~

Edit: (This has nothing to do with the fanfic or Aphmau related so feel free to skip reading this) Hey guys! I went back to check up on this fanfic and uh....Now that I am BTS trash....When I saw the title of this update I uh...I started singing....I NEED U(GIRL) TO SAVE ME SAVE ME, I NEED YOUR LOVE BEFORE I FALL, FALL. If you haven't listened to BTS or have no idea who they are then please forget you ever read this omg lol

~Aphmau's POV~
I was scared and alone. I had a mark where Aaron had punched me and it hurt really bad.How did Aaron turn so...sick and cruel...I  would have never thought of him like this...I saw is shadow come into the room and I looked away as much as I could. He walked over to me and turned on the light. He touched my chin and kissed my cheek. I felt like throwing up. He had a red, glow...in his eyes...He seemed so different...He chuckled and looked at me in pain. He stood me up and then started kissing me passionately. I despised every second of it...I hated it. I tried moving my face away but he kept me in place hurting my head again. Please, someone help...Tears formed in my eyes and went down my face.

~Gene's POV~
I went over to Aphmau's house because I was worried. She hadn't talked to me about her break up with Aaron and hasn't come out of her house since that day not that I know of or Aaron. I knocked on the door but no answer. Now I was worried. I remembered Aphmau told me where she kept her spare key and looked in her favorite flower pot outside. I took the key and opened the door. The basement...

~Downstairs in the Basement~
Aphmau: I heard someone come in and I had a little faith left in me. I screamed for help as much as I could but It was hard when my mouth was covered by a rope. I heard running as I saw Gene come downstairs to the basement. I started crying as Aaron threw me on the floor and started attacking Gene.

Aaron attacked me but he was different. He started punching me but there was a red glow in his eyes...I knew that wasn't him...I was distracted that Aaron punched me in the face and I fell on the ground. He started punching me even more and I punched him back. He fell back and hit his head on the corner of the stairs. "APHMAU RUN!" I ran over to her and untied her as quickly as I could. She stood up and rushed up the stairs but stopped.

Aphmau: "WHAT ABOUT YOU AND-"

"JUST GO APH! YOU"LL GET HURT IF YOU STAY!" She did as I said and ran upstairs and opened the door. Aaron got up and attacked me again, Man he recovers quick. I turned into my Shadow Knight form and took out my sword. He then took out his sword and we both attacked each other. I hit Aaron with my sword so many times he finally fell after some minutes passed. I was really weak that I turned back to normal and fell to the ground as well. I grabbed my head in pain as Aaron aimed for my head a lot during our fight. I felt dizzy and started passing out...My eyes felt heavy but before I could completely pass out Aaron took his sword and stabbed me in the chest. Then I lost blood quick and passed out...

Sowwy this is too short :c I had to go to the docter's :I Promise I'll post tomorrow tho! :D