Memeory

Selena's POV

Sitting near the window sill I was thinking about my dad, how he used to love me so much . I was missing him . He used to write stories and mad me read them . Sitting there i didn't realise that I slept.
(Draem begins)
Dad: Dont worry Selena I'll always be there for you, you will never be alone. Even if this house burns up or I die, promise me that you will be brave. PROMISE ME SELENA, PROMISE ME.
(Dream ends)
Selena (shouts): I promise you dad.
Stepmom: Stop shouting Selena. Come down and finish your work fast or you are noat allowed to go school today.
Selena: Coming stepmom...
Stepmother: Selena, before going to school you need to broom the house, clean the pond, mop the floor, cook breakfast for Belle (stepsister),water the plants and....
Selena: WHOAaa!!! stop I am a human being, I can't do everything , I'll broom and mop the floor and just cook breakfast for belle, and the rest I'll do after returning from the diner .
Stepmother: You have to finish all this work today itself or other you are grounded for a week from school.

I got used to these kinds of threats as she never traeted me well...like her daughter.
----------------------------
Hii guys,
Hope you liked the first part. Vote to let me know the same.
<Nandini>😘