Conversations

Selena: I am really really sorry.
Justin: Its ok. Are you all right, did you get hurt.
Selena : No thanks. I am fine, I promise.
Justin: Oh! Wait, I have seen you somewhere.
Selena: Ya, might be in this diner.
Justin: No, this is not possible, I am visiting this diner for the first time. (Thinks for sometime ) yes, I remember seeing you in the school. You were sitting in the canteen, near our bench, all alone
Selena: Yes you are correct, it was me.
Justin: Why were you sitting all alone? Don't you have friends?
Selena: Yes I don't have any friends. No one wants to be a friend with such a studious jerk.
Justin: No friends? How do you survive? Hey guys, would you mind if we add a new member to our group.
Chaz: And may I know who is that??
Justin: Meet her guys, she is Selena, a student of our school.
Taylor: Are you serious Justin. You want us to add a studious jerk to our group. Have you lost yor mind??
Selena(whispered): Told you. No one wants to be my friend.

Justin took a paper and wrote something on it, he quietly kept it in my pocket.

Selena's POV

When I talked to Justin I was completely lost in his eyes. Those were the most beautiful eyes that I had ever seen.
At 6 in the evening I returned home from the diner and remembered that I had a lot of work to do even my room was messed up because of my stepsister, Belle. Firstly I got changed into some comfortable clothes and watered the plants, then I cleaned the pond which I usually enjoy because I get to play with the fishes. I ran upstairs to my room as to clean it. After cleaning it I just lay down on the bed, relaxed and thought of Justin. Suddenly I remembered that he had give me something written on a piece of paper, I rummaged through my diner robes an d found the paper.....

Justin's POV

Today the whole day I thought of Selena. Those were the most beautiful eyes that I had ever seen. I think she would have seen the piece of paper I had given to her. I had given my email address to her so that she could chat with me, but why would she do that.