Got the Invitataion

Selena's POV

The next day was as usual I, finished my work and went to school. Today by luck I was on time. The first person that I came across was Ashley. She had a smirk on her face and said " Stay away from our group, you diner girl." I felt as if someone slapped my face without using their hands. Every person that I passed called me diner girl. My heart was into pieces when I found that my one day friend, Justin also called me diner girl.
I should have not believed in him, all the people are same, doesn't make any difference if someone is kind with you for a day.

Justin's POV

I didnt actually feel good for Selena but I couldn't go against my friends, after all they were the only friend that I had.

Selena's POV

Today was the worst day of my school. Didn't the people of my school already know that I work in a diner. Even if they get to know it today they didn't have to embarrass me, after all I want to be a great person in life and want people to recognise me by my hardwork and tolerance power, I want to prove that even a diner girl can achieve her goals.

Reaching my room, I switched my email address and all other accounts so that people cant reach me. When I was about to change everything I decided to once have a view at all my emails.
One of my emails said 'Invitation'.To my astonishment I was invited for the freshers party of the school.
I decided that I would not go to the party as I didn't want people to call me diner girl anymore. I started to hate that word.

Stepmother: Come down and finish your work you jerk. How many times did I tell you that you need to finish your work before going to bed.
Selena: Coming !!
Stepmother: Start washing the dishes and listen to me. I know, by now you would have got the invitation for the freshers party. But I must tell you that you are not allowed to attend the party.
Selena: I already made my mind that I would not go to that stupid party.
Stepmother : Good, now you started acting like a smart girl. I'll need your help in decorating the party hall.
Selena: What theme are you planning.
Stepmother: Hallowe'en,!
Selena: Are you mad that, that passed a month ago.
Stepmother: Dont talk to me like that.