Part title

Selena's POV

I entered the diner and the smell of freshly fried potatoes filled the place, which helped me to improve my mood. I was still upset about what happened yesterday. I was in my own world and started filling the dishes with ketchup.

Ruby: Are you alright Selena,what are you doing.
Selena:......
(ruby shook Selena by the arm)
Selena: Whoa, two French fries ready.
Ruby: you are acting crazy Selena,get out of your world. Are you alright. When you entered the diner I could simply make out that something was wrong. So are you gonna tell me or I need to wait for my answer. You can tell me whatever you want,  you can trust me, maybe I could help you. See Selena its completely your wish, if you want you can tell me, I will not force you.
Selena: Ruby calm down, I know I have my own problems and I even don't have any problem in telling you the same, but are you ok, you are being restless, calm down I'll tell you everything.

Selena tells ruby everything that happened in the school.........
Selena: and so I have decided that I will not  be going to the freshers party since I don't have a date,a dress to wear,  beauty,  and all the things a girl should have.

Ruby: You know what you have all the things that you want. We will rent a dress from Dress shop,I'll do your make up, and because you will look beautiful you will find a date in the party.

Selena: Ruby you are the best but the owner of this Diner(stepmother) didn't permit me to go to the party.

Ruby: You need not worry, i'll take care about that. 

_______________________

I am really sorry that I didn't out from a long time as I was ill and then went for an outing. I lost my track. I'll try to post regularly now.

#nandini