Just a dream

Ruby: When is the party?
Selena: Day after tomorrow.
Ruby: So what are you doing today.
Selena: I have to do the decorations for the party.
Ruby: So we are going to the dress shop tomorrow.
Selena: Sure.

Selena finishes her work at ghe diner and the rushes home. On reaching home she runs to her room a throws herself on the
bed, she had tears flowing from her eyes.

Selena's POV
I finished the party Hall decorations and rushed home. I got emotional of thinking how much Ruby cared for me, but I don't think the tears in my eyes were for Ruby but they were for someone else.

I slept crying but just couldn't make out who those tears were. I think I was in my dreams within a second.
At 2.30 a.m. I woke up with a shout. I tried to remember my dream.
In my dream I was in a beautiful white gown and make up. I was dancing with a handsome man, somewhere where no one was there. We had our hands clasped and we waltzed in the little area we got. The man got on his knees, kissed my hand and took me to a place somewhere more private. I guess I couldn't even see a waiter over there. And then the handsome man started kissing me.

What didi I just do. Kissed a man who I don't even know.
Not to worry selena it was just a dream, you're not dating anyone, it was just a dream.

Then next day I was completely lost in my world. As usual humiliated by my enemies (I actually don't have any friends)
Again I was hurt the most when justin made fun of me. It had been a long time since everyone called me by the tag line and even justin did the same but today I don't know why I started crying a again. Somehow I had a feeling that justin didn't mean to say what he said every day.
I don't know it could just be a feeling.

While in the canteen, I found that everyone there was trying to find a date for the party. Sitting quietly on the table I was waiting for someone to approach me, but that didn't not happen.
I continuously thought of Ruby's words that I would find a date on the party itself.

Thinking about how badly I wanted to go to the party I kept staring at the wall,on the poster. Thinking about the same I lost track of time and forgot to go to the diner and even about renting the dress. I didn't care about my stepmother but I was regretting about the dress.