Diner

Selena POV

The rest of the day at school went as usual. I reached to all my classes first, sat on the first single bench as I don't have any friends and went to the canteen once again, to have my lunch. Today the air of the canteen was filled with excitement. I was sitting all alone on the bench next to the bench with some of the most popular students in the campus like Justin, Taylor, Ashley, Chaz, Ryan and Ariana. Seeing them even I wished that I had friends like them but no one wants to be friends with such a jerk like me.

Looking at them I heard what they were talking about. It is not that I wanted to hear what they were exactly talking about but I just heard it. They were planning to visit the doner in which I worked to discuss about some party.

When the school ended I walked along with the wind to my working place: the diner. Ruby(manager of the diner) welcomed me and asked me to change into my robes. Ruby was the only person I know who treated me kindly, she even forced me to leave my job and to ask my stepmother to pay for my school and other needs.
I quickly changed and went out. I found the popular group of the school entering the diner. Ruby sent me to take their order but I was embarrassed to take order of my schoolmates.

I was quite shivering when i reached their table and my eyes were focused on the most handsome boy of the group, Justin Bieber. I steadily walked to their table. Unfortunately my leg slipped and I fell on him.

OMG WHAT DID I JUST DO!!!!!
--------------------------------------
I know that i was going to post a chapter a day,but i was getting bored so this ones kind of a bonus

Vote if you like it

<Nandini>