Part 9

Selena's POV

I walked myself till my home, and then to my room and finished my homework.I wasn't willing to go to the diner,so I took a day off. I was actually allowed take a leave every month, but that needs to have a reason. I do have a really big reason that is I don't want to go. 

Making some posters for my room, I wished to call Ruby and tell her that I was not coming to the diner as I didn't wanted to...                                                                                                                                            At first Ruby didn't pick up the phone. I tried after another 20 minutes, that was almost the time when the diner used to close.Finally she picked up the phone.

Ruby: where the hell are you selena. without uttering a word come to diner or other i swear i am gonna kill you. you are coming here or i'll come to your house.

selena: don't be so mad I am coming

I ran to the diner and saw ruby at the gate with her narrow eyes, she was staring me as if i had asked her about giving me her both kidneys and as if she knew I was going to arrive at that particular moment

Selena: stop staring me ruby. I just don't know why you are so mad at me.

ruby; I am waiting for you from the past 2 hours and you are asking why i a m mad at you. No dont tell me that you totally forgot about hiring a dress, I thought you really wanted to go to the party,but by seeing your actions i can tell you that you have no interest in going to the party.

selena: Ru--

ruby: Ruby, Ruby what selena! I thought after listening all this you would have no words left to speak. Now I'll go my way and you go yours.

Selena:RUBY LISTEN TO ME!! The only problem with you is that you don't listen anything after you start speaking. i am really sorry that i forgot about the dress as i was in a bad mood and it seems that even you are suffering from some problem,it seems that you want someone who can listen to your problems.                                                                                                                                                 As I am always humiliated in school I get hurt but today when Justin said those words to me it made me sink into water.

Ruby: I am really sorry for getting mad at you, your fault was not that big but it was your stepmom who scolded me. She wasn't giving me my salary and so I was in a bad mood. you are really nice Selena you understand me and talk to me about my problems that makes me feel better.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not writing the chapter names anymore as it takes me a really long time to think about them.