School

Selena's POV
Finishing my work as fast as I could I went up to my room to get dressed for school.
Climbing up the stairs I saw belle moving out from my room. I knew something was wrong as usually no one entered my room for any purpose. On entering the room I found that belle had just emptied my wardrobe on the bed and messed every cornor of my room. Since I was already running late I found myself a pair of clothes and put the mess under the bed. I would arrange everything when I return home from the diner.

I put  myself into a black high neck top and stripped skirt with high black heels. I loved black.

When i reached school i found that  had missed my first class because of Belle. I spent the rest of the time in the school canteen.

Belle's POV
What does this studious, idiotic, senseless,stupid girl think of herself. She is such a jerk. I just don't understand why mom let her stay in our house.

Troubling her is so much fun. I wanted to make her late for school and now she  is late for school....what a masterpiece plan Belle. And the best part is that she will not get the freshers party invitation card as its already given in the first period. She even doesn't have any friends who would take her with them.....

---------------------------
Hope you enjoyed the second part. I will post a chapter everyday day.
<Nandini>