Luhan fanfiction(EXO)pt3

PART THREE LUHAN FANFICTION

*two weeks later*

Me and ma tae walked to school today I was just so used to the school now that when I heard people talk bad about me it didn't even bother any more... Well at least that's what I told ma tae. I knew he couldn't stand me getting hurt so I would just tell him what would make him happy.

We arrived to first period in math.

Mr. Kim bong had some announcement for is today.

"Okay so student there is an upcoming project for math that I need you to do. You need to make a model for a math problem and a story to go along with it like a scenario . Ok so now I will tell you who you're partners are.

Jong min and so yoo

Tima and uang

Sulli and ma tae

Luhan and min nyu

WHAT!!!!! No no please no not with him anyone but him. What the heck this is so unfair at least ma tae gets paired up with his crush...

Luhan I don't even know him yes I have only been sitting with him for two weeks now for first period but he just tries to avoid any contact with me. Ever since those girls told me to stay away from him I have tried to keep my distance but for some reason we always get paired up to get her or numb into each other... It's not like he doesn't even acknowledge my presence .....

*three hour later*

Me and ma tae walked to lunch together

All of a sudden someone bumped into me and dropped all the food on me

"Watch where you're going!!! Gosh are you blind?"

I got up and ran to the bathroom I bumped into luhan and he just looked and me but I didn't care so I kept running I didn't want someone like him to feel sorry for me..

I stayed in the bathroom the rest of the school day and then I went home.

When I got home I was so surprised to see luhan standing infront of my door.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well mr kim bong said we have to do a project and I just wanted to get some ideas of what we should do I kinda want to get this project done as soon as possible"

Of course why would he want to do a project with me I'm such screw

Me and Luhan went inside my house and we started talking about the project. This is probably the closest we will ever get this is so awkward we both know that we didn't want to be here together. We planned our project out for about two hours I was really wrong about luhan he is actually nice but he is just serious . Mabey I shouldn't let what people tell me about him get into my head. We cleaned up out work and he said good bye . Mabey he isn't so bad after all I hope school is better tomorrow.