Luhan fanfiction(EXO)pt8

CHAPTER EIGHT OF LUHAN FANFICTION

LUHAN P O V

My heart ached that I had to talk to her that way...but I have to let min nyu go I don't want to get jealous but I don't want to her to be with another person either... Aish what should I do I already seem so mean.. I think it's best if I just don't talk to her because of me all the girls treat her so bad... It's not her fault that I like her but if I want to keep her safe I have to avoid her.. I was planning on doing this the day before but when I saw ma tae kiss her I thought it was the perfect time to let her go... Min nyu in my heart I really don't wNt anything to hurt you this is the only way to make people stop hurting you but I cannot see you anymore....

I went to lunch and I saw min nyu sitting by herself eating lunch se looked miserable I wanted to go to her and comfort her but then this would ruin the purpose of keeping her safe..

MIN NYUS P O V

aish I really want to go to luhan but he really first want to talk to me

I saw the group of girls coming to me again they were about to say something but I had enough if luhan and ma tae Oppa weren't going to be here for me then I need to defend myself

"Yah will you just shut up already I'm sick with you and you're group of friends always coming here to hurt me but I'm not going to let you anymore so leave me alone"

"Oh really you think you can just leave it at that commoner huh"

She slapped me across the face "well Mabey you should have thought twice bout how you talk to me. Hahahah I was going to let this go but Mabey you should check your mom restraunt when you get home. so stupid"

Oh no Oma is she ok? I ran as fast as I could to mom restraunt I fell when I ran down the stairs but I didn't care I had to get there soon as possible . I arrived to my moms place and the door were broken and shattered I came inside

"Oma are you here!!

Oma!!"

I looked inside everything was shattered and broken .

"Ya min nyu are you in here it's Oppa"

I turned around and saw ma tae there I ran to him and hugged him

"Ya where have you been I really needed a friend I'm so scared Oppa I don't know what to do I don't me and Oma can live here anymore"

"Yeah you guys probably might have to move it's not safe here for you anymore min nyu first it saw just you and now it's your family that's in trouble."

"Min nyu!!! Are you okay honey?"

"Omo are you ok? Oma we have to move I'm sorry this is all my fault"

"Don't be silly it's not your fault min nyu and yes we will have to move ma tae told me everything that's been happening in school it not okay honey we will find a school better for you I found a school for you to study abroad and you can live with your aunt for a couple of years it's already set "

"Yah Oppa!!! Why would you worry my Oma !!"

"Yah what do you mean worry I told her what was important !!"

"You both won't ever stop fighting huh! Well then if you're going to act like children clean up here then"

We cleaned everything in about 3 days

My Oma said that I was going to leave in 2 days to go study abroad everything was happening so quick but I think this will hep me forget luhan Oppa. Ma tae and I talked we are friends and nothing else more he said he will be my brother forever .aish I'm really going to miss him When I'm gone for 2 years ..