Luhan fanfiction(EXO)pt5

PART FIVE OF LUHAN FANFICTION

I told Mae tae what had happened the next day when he come to my house to walk to school together. As soon as we got to school he said he needed to go do something but it look like he was disturbed so I didn't insist to ask him what was wrong. I went to my first period it was weird walking without ma tae I felt unprotected with out him. All of a sudden a really pretty girl came up to me and said To follow her so I did I don't know what was going to happen . We walked into a room and she pushed me in and then locked it . "Aish what he heck what's your problem!" All of a sudden the lights turned on and it was the same girls that had pushed me into the road. Know I knew that everything was wrong without ma tae they would try to get me in everyday way. They had water balloons and they threw them at me me I was so full of it that I just kept yelling at them to throw more I didn't care about my pain anymore I was so sad and angry it didn't even matter anymore... They threw more balloons at me except the they were filled up with flour and they threw oil on me too... I jut layed there on floor crying and then they left I jut stayed here quiet where no one could here me or see me..

I felt a wet cloth touch my face and then pick me up and took me to the bathroom. I was in so much pain that I just decided to fall asleep

LUAHNS P O V

She so beautiful when she sleeps it sad because I know all of this is my fault.. Why did I have to be the principles son.... That's the only reason the girls like me so much because I have money but min nyu is so different she didn't like me at first and she actually treats me like a. Human not a celebrity....

I reached over to min nyu and kissed her I touched her cheek it was dry of tears I cleaned the rest of her face and I took her to my house and my mom saw her and she helped me clean the rest of her then my mom told me too leave the room that she was going to put some fresh clothes on min nyu

I went to my room and changed my clothes I did some of homework and when to go check on min nyu I stayed there in the room for the rest of the night and fell asleep on chair

MIN NYU P O V

UHHHH. My body hurts so much and now I have a headache for crying so much ... I gasped where the heck am I and when did I change my clothes I looked at the ceiling and all around but I still didn't know where I was I got up and started to walk around this room and then I saw luhan sleeping on a chair OMO! Luhan brought me here but how did he find me ??

I went I go get my blanket and I put it on luhan . I went to the to the bathroom and then I went to go look for Luhans mom she told me that she had called my mom and told her what had happened and that I was going to spend the night here because she had to work. Omo I feel so embarrassed I can't believe I'm going to spend the night here with someone I have a crush on....I started walking to the room and all of a sudden I felt hands come around me I screamed "yah hey it's just

Me!" He covered my mouth so him mom wouldn't hear us...

"Oh sorry I didn't know if was you because I though you were asleep"

"It's ok are you okay. When I found you . You were hurt all over and you were crying yah!!! Where was that friend of you're se the one who is always with you ?"

" I don't know he said he had to go do something and then as soon as he left this happened.."

" that's it!! I'm not ever letting you out of my sight min nyu this is serious I'm not gonna let my girl get hurt anymore! "

What did he call me his girl? Umm is he being serious

"Yes I'm being serious"

OMo how did he hear me ???

But what is he going to do to confirm this for me I just don't know if he's messing around with me. He came up to me and kissed me

"I'm not messing around min nyu"

Omo how did he hear me! I was so shocked that I just stood there I can't believe I just had my second kiss.