Luhan fanfiction(EXO)pt9

CHAPTER NINE OF LUHAN FANFICTION

Well today is the day that I go to my aunts house in America. Ma tae Oppa helped me pack almost everything.

I haven't seen or heard of luhan Oppa I asked ma tae Oppa how luhan was doing but he told me he didn't really know because he didn't really see him in first period.

"Hey min nyu what time do you leave today?"

"At 4:00 umm what time is now Oppa?"

"Oh umm let me check real quick it's about to be two"

Oh wow it's almost time to leave.

" hey min nyu are you sure you don't want to see luhan before you leave I thinks something is really ridiculous for him to be avoiding you because is a kiss"

"No if he doesn't want me to be in his life then I will avoid him even if my heart only looks at him because of his smile I don't think I will be able to let him go if I look at him"

"Wow you wNt to know something min nyu you're really acting like a fool"

I looked at Oppa funny what did he mean I was the one being a fool?

" yah min nyu!! I've like you for so long but when a man is in love they will do whatever it takes to protect them. Don't you understand how those girl would hurt you because they were jealous of you they wanted to be with luhan but you were! He only had eyes for min nyu don't you get it he is avoiding you so you don't get hurt anymore .. Luhan thinks that if he stays away from you ,so will the girls so they won't hurt you anymore!"

I was speechless luhan Oppa did this to make the pain stop?

"Are you sure Oppa?"

"Min nyu luhan is going to do a presentation today at the auditorium I want you to go because he loves you and you love him. Your heart only loves luhan so go ok?"

"Are you sure I can go Oppa?"

Tears started coming down my eyes I knew ma tae Oppa loved me but I just couldn't love him the way he wanted me too . As he said I only have eyes for luhan. I hugged ma tae and thanked him I ran to school

MA TAES P O V

My heart aches for I just let go of my first love... Tears started coming down my eyes I fell to floor crouched and started to sob... My heart will always love you mi nyu.. Sarange

LUHANS P O V

" he did you hear that the commoner is leaving today "

"Hahha finally it's about time!"

What?! Min nyu is leaving?! I walked to the girls who were talking about min nyu

" hey! What do you know ? TELL ME!!"

"Umm all I know is that someone destroyed everything that min nyus family had "

"Are you sure?" After I heard this I went to the auditorium I tried to call min nyu and ma tae but there phones were off.

Aish what am I going to do I thought that if I left min nyu alone nobody would hurt her.. Gosh I'm so stupid and now she's leaving and it's all because of me.. I can't let her go no matter how hard I try...

MIN MYUS P O V

I was running so fast thT I felt like I couldn't breathe I had to get to luhan and tell him that I loved him my heart can't let him go Aish where is the auditorium!!!

"Excuse me whee is the auditorium?"

The lady pointed to the direction to the auditorium . I walked in the doors the presentation had started already because the lights were off and everyone was in there seats how was I going to talk to him now.?