Chapter 3: Lunch Break

He was really shocked that Madi said yes to his offer as being her friend. He felt really aflutter, which was weird. He just did not know how it would turn out.

It was time for lunch break so he went to the cafeteria and he spotted Madi with her friends. She looked exquisite. Oh wait, maybe stunning. But, something about her made him want to know her better - and I better find out what it is, he thought. He went to sit with his guys as they chatted.

"So, bro what's new?" asked his best childhood friend, Jake. He had always been there behind his back. He was already like a brother to him.

"Nuh'in' much. Just normal and alive as always." He winked at him as I said it.

"Lol. Whatever dude..." Jake replied.

He did not notice that he did not talk with them for a while, until...

"Bro! What the...?!!" Brian (his other friend) shouted at me. He was shocked.

"WHAT?!!" I shouted back at him.

"You keep on looking at that chick over there," he pointed at Madi. He was looking at her? Oh my. I guess I was just blinded by her smile. HA! I SOUND SO GAY. NOTE: I AM NOT GAY! He thought.

"Oh, I was? Sorry 'bout that." He grinned at him.

"Oooh, dude... Do you... Uh... like her or somethin'? Jake asked as he winked. Ugh, that evil douche bag.

"I don't!!! I just befriended her. That's all." He still thought of her. Madi. Madi. Madi. Madi. It was like she occupied his brain, or even his entire body. He did not like her. Well, okay he liked her. But just as a friend. That like like like??? NO. They just met.

"Alrighty then. Suit yourself." Brian said.

"She is really pretty though", Jake told Brian.

"Yeah man. She looks really cute." Brian added. DAMN. He felt really weird after Brian said that, but he did not show it at all.

She did look beautiful on that day... Wait. She was beautiful every. single. day. She had the most precious eyes he had ever seen. She had the most wonderful smile whenever she was happy or confident. Her hair. OH WOW. Her hair was long and brown in color. She was just perfect the way she was. Just perfect. Him and his friends continued chatting, until they heard the school bell rang - indicating that lunch was over. He stood up from his seat and walked towards the exit of the cafeteria as he saw Madi from the corner of my eyes. He turned to her, and then waved. She smiled at him and he grinned at her. He then continued to walk and reached for the door knob, and he went out of the cafeteria as he smiled.

----------

Writer's Note: Hey guys! Sorry. Chapter 3 is really short. No worries, chapter 4 is looong! Anyways, hope you guys loved it. Please vote, comment and share. Cheers! ~